Mark Williams health condition.

As we have not heard from Mark for some time now, I sent him a New Year greeting and to see how he was, well all is not well as our Mark has had a very serious stroke which has left him very ill.  Mark's wife, Kath, very kindly responded for Mark and rather than me trying to cover Mark's condition, I will post Kath's reply to me so you all know how he is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kath's reply to me :-

Hi Phil, This is Kath Marks wife, Mark has asked me to tell you what has happened, briefly Mark had a major stroke and bleed to the brain at the end of August last year, in hospital for 8 weeks, the stroke took his left side and was unable to move, however he home and physios coming in 4 times a week and he is now able to walk with tripod stick for few yards downstairs, his left arm/hand taking longer but he determined and will get there.

He hasn't been on the computer until this last week where he is weaning himself back onto it because that is where his stroke started, Mark says thank you for asking and please keep in touch, I will get him to reply to you personally next time.

Regards Kath and Mark.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sure you will want to send him and Kath your best wishes, in particular the members who have known Mark over the years so feel free  to do so as he is, with help, starting to be able to see what we are saying on the forum which will do him a power of good to see us taking the p1ss out of him to make him feel at home. When he is better and able to shoot again we can look forward to all the lies he used to tell us about his fieldcraft, and markmanship with knackered spring rifles..... well you guys know.  This is great as I can say what I like about Mark as he can't get back at me YET but I am sure he will be back on my case at some point so come on you old bugger get your fingers walking across the keyboard and get stuck in.

Heres looking at you Mark, take care and get well soon...............in fact you could get Kath to take over from you as she is bound to make more sense that you. I know I will pay for this but we fac users like to live life on the wild side. 🤣🤣🙄😍

Phil

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

Thanks for that phil .

Mark , get well soon mate but don’t rush it , just take it easy .

like Phil said we need more of your stories on field craft and shooting sticks lol

All the very best to you and your family mate , take care 

Mitch 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I u want I can look after that 77 I sold you mark 

I'll not charge much mate 

GET WELL SOON YOU OLD FART 

this forum will not be the same with out you 

My friend 

Atvbjimmy 👍👍👍

• Haha 2

I,ve ASKED MY very much sought after vintage hw77 a few times now if she would consider going back to Y0U jimmy but  a resounding. NO  was her answer BECAUSE SHE IS ENJOYING BEING SHOT PROPERLY,BY THE WAY LADS, Im learning quite quickly how to walk with a stick ,not easy mind but I`ll get there

• Like 7
18 minutes ago, mark williams said:

I,ve ASKED MY very much sought after vintage hw77 a few times now if she would consider going back to Y0U jimmy but  a resounding. NO  was her answer BECAUSE SHE IS ENJOYING BEING SHOT PROPERLY,BY THE WAY LADS, Im learning quite quickly how to walk with a stick ,not easy mind but I`ll get there

Walking with a stick should come natural to you mark , you had plenty of practice 😂 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

Good to see you back on Mark.  I actually thought it would be a good idea to hang on to the tripod stick as you could use it as a back rest in the hide 🤣

Take care old boy......................oh hell I am older than you...................oh well you get the picture.

Phil

• Haha 1
On 14/01/2024 at 19:17, mark williams said:

Just take ur time mark there is no rush mate no matter how much u miss shooting or work it will allways be there when ur right 

I'm now starting to get to the range with my grandson 

I'm not shooting mind but getting out with the bairn is doing me good 

U just need to rest and get your self right there are more important things than shooting or work mark 

YOU JUST GET YOUR SELF RIGHT 

I NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE THE P,, S OUT OF 

Atvbjimmy 👍👍👍🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
On 12/01/2024 at 22:53, philpot said:

As we have not heard from Mark for some time now, I sent him a New Year greeting and to see how he was, well all is not well as our Mark has had a very serious stroke which has left him very ill.  Mark's wife, Kath, very kindly responded for Mark and rather than me trying to cover Mark's condition, I will post Kath's reply to me so you all know how he is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kath's reply to me :-

Hi Phil, This is Kath Marks wife, Mark has asked me to tell you what has happened, briefly Mark had a major stroke and bleed to the brain at the end of August last year, in hospital for 8 weeks, the stroke took his left side and was unable to move, however he home and physios coming in 4 times a week and he is now able to walk with tripod stick for few yards downstairs, his left arm/hand taking longer but he determined and will get there.

He hasn't been on the computer until this last week where he is weaning himself back onto it because that is where his stroke started, Mark says thank you for asking and please keep in touch, I will get him to reply to you personally next time.

Regards Kath and Mark.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sure you will want to send him and Kath your best wishes, in particular the members who have known Mark over the years so feel free  to do so as he is, with help, starting to be able to see what we are saying on the forum which will do him a power of good to see us taking the p1ss out of him to make him feel at home. When he is better and able to shoot again we can look forward to all the lies he used to tell us about his fieldcraft, and markmanship with knackered spring rifles..... well you guys know.  This is great as I can say what I like about Mark as he can't get back at me YET but I am sure he will be back on my case at some point so come on you old bugger get your fingers walking across the keyboard and get stuck in.

Heres looking at you Mark, take care and get well soon...............in fact you could get Kath to take over from you as she is bound to make more sense that you. I know I will pay for this but we fac users like to live life on the wild side. 🤣🤣🙄😍

Phil

Holy shit - this is the first time I've seen this - sorry, I haven't been on for a bit.

My best wishes to Mark and Kath x

Good luck and best wishes for a recovery mate 👍🏻.

• Like 2