2 hours ago, OldPhil said:

Yes Tats, it is a good quote,..and very applicable to that bygone time...

I've not been gifted with the skills to pen such romantic prose,...but I can give you my own take on the situation, Circa 2024...and one would have to say, "The game, as we once knew it, is FECKED,...and I do mean, proper  FECKED"....🙄

Sunday 23rd Oct 05 240.jpg

Been hearing the games f****d for a long time, for some people I’d say you’re right but there’s a good few still getting plenty done

Edited by Deerhunter1
  • Like 2

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morty, a filth generation lamper he tracked 7 cwd and a munty single handed during the day in January. Not to bad considering it was his first daytime jaunt out.   

Another of Maurice, tracked this and put it on the deck single handed in the middle of a field without the aid of fence or ditch, we got there it saw us panicked and full of adrenaline it managed to g

More tracking for the shooting clowns 

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Been hearing the games f****d for a long time, for some people I’d say you’re right but there’s a good few still getting plenty done

Well, I hope you are right...🤔

11 hours ago, Penda said:

Bc 

I think LPD is correct. Mr. Burrell's breeding only goes back 800 years. I looked after a Rottweiler for someone once and thought it best to read up on them. According to some breed books the lineage of Rottys can be traced back to ancient Rome. The Burrell dogs are scatter bred bitzas in comparison. 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Moonlighter123 said:

Big Ron… those 2 red dogs look great.. how are they bred? Any  other pictures of them? 

Bull x with bit of coursing dog in them , dog on right in lot of other pics 

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Relentless 

Yes but also all had a plan b n c n handled pressure so well turning before they needed to turn etc great in cover not even one was average all toppers which is unusual isn't it 

8 hours ago, OldPhil said:

Yes Tats, it is a good quote,..and very applicable to that bygone time...

I've not been gifted with the skills to pen such romantic prose,...but I can give you my own take on the situation, Circa 2024...and one would have to say, "The game, as we once knew it, is FECKED,...and I do mean, proper  FECKED"....🙄

Sunday 23rd Oct 05 240.jpg

It certainly is around here mate, Houses being built everywhere, and i mean multiple thousands on what was once prime land to hunt on, Most of the land that is not been built on is land banked by big organisation's for future development, Patrolled by security with all the modern technology money can buy, The villages are full of people retiring to the countryside, with no idea of how life in the Countryside is, So i agree here the game is all but finished,  

34 minutes ago, dodger said:

Yes but also all had a plan b n c n handled pressure so well turning before they needed to turn etc great in cover not even one was average all toppers which is unusual isn't it 

Feck knows they just run off 

• Haha 1