The Bloody Weather

On 21/02/2024 at 08:39, tatsblisters said:

Think i will look into getting one of them mate. The merlin bird app does not seem to working that good lately as i dropped on a large flight of starlings recently and the noise from them was deafening and the app did not pic them up whether it was the app or my phone playing up i don't know..

I was trying to film a sheppie in the garden today that was doing a seagull, ducks and a siren amongst other weird noises that bird app wouldn't know what's hit it 😃

• Haha 1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s being chased by McHull ! 

Glad I live Here 

More bobbing/plunge . I'm currently psyching myself up to head out in the crap weather with dogs tomorrow, I used to love it. Don't know if I don't enjoy it as always looking over shoulder, or just bo

Posted Images

Been up since 3 listening to the wind and rain batter the windows. Only 2 degrees here, with a wind chill below 0. I’m so fcuking sick of the rain now. Really feel for the folk whose livelihood is affected though. There’s bound to be an impact on all things nature too. Any early bees and butterflies won’t last long in this sh!tty cold. And I dread to think how much raw sewage has been dumped into our rivers and coastline this winter. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, pesky1972 said:

Been up since 3 listening to the wind and rain batter the windows. Only 2 degrees here, with a wind chill below 0. I’m so fcuking sick of the rain now. Really feel for the folk whose livelihood is affected though. There’s bound to be an impact on all things nature too. Any early bees and butterflies won’t last long in this sh!tty cold. And I dread to think how much raw sewage has been dumped into our rivers and coastline this winter. 

Was thinking the same and around me hare's are making a decent comeback though this weather must be detrimental to any newborn leverets. 

• Like 1