Yemen and the Red Sea

Just now, mC HULL said:

do we get diesels and petrol from india and china now mate ?

No, we get most of our oil from the Arabian gulf via the Red Sea and Suez Canal.

Going round the Cape puts up to 4,000 miles on the journey, raising the prices.

Cheers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazing we can send British navy into action in the red sea but they can't patrol our southern border 

I don’t mean this as a dig at anyone, it’s a genuine thought so here gos….. Actually, who gives a f**k or why do we give a f**k ?……. The U.K. is absolutely f****d, as in f****d !……I was talk

Tax has never been higher, car insurance has doubled as far as I can tell. They're getting more than their pound of flesh whilst we live in austerity swamped with illegal migrants....an underfunded so

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Charts put a post up saying he’s hoping what you said was for a reaction or summit 

why would it be for a reaction? we can’t patrol a little bit a water like the channel from inflatable dinghy’s but can go across there it’s a facking joke like the country 

• Thanks 3
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

why would it be for a reaction? we can’t patrol a little bit a water like the channel from inflatable dinghy’s but can go across there it’s a facking joke like the country 

Don’t forget give Ukraine so many billions 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

It was your comment “ I hope Iran wipes out the U.S. and us” that I quoted; and replied it disturbed me greatly and hope you said it just to get a reaction.

Your post was edited and mine deleted.

Cheers.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

No, we get most of our oil from the Arabian gulf via the Red Sea and Suez Canal.

Going round the Cape puts up to 4,000 miles on the journey, raising the prices.

Cheers

maybe stop selling ours mate or get it from south america 

there doing the same as they did in iraq etc 

f***ing up the supply on purpose 

i was watching an sas bloke head f****d from what he’s done he was  talking about been first in iraq there were pipe lines everywhere all we did was set about f***ing the supply up from day one 

Just now, chartpolski said:

It was your comment “ I hope Iran wipes out the U.S. and us” that I quoted; and replied it disturbed me greatly and hope you said it just to get a reaction.

Your post was edited and mine deleted.

Cheers.

why would that get edited lol crazy 

i said iran wipe out whatever we send there not the countrys

one thing the uk and usa don’t want is world peace ffs mate we’re the worst c**ts there is 

• Like 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

i was watching an sas bloke head f****d from what he’s done he was  talking about been first in iraq there were pipe lines everywhere all we did was set about f***ing the supply up from day one 

Our oil , North Sea Brent, is a “sweet crude” used mainly for chemicals, pharmaceuticals and plastics. The Arabian Gulf oil is a “heavy crude”, used mainly for petrol and diesel. Sweet crude sells at a premium to heavy crude.

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I'm well in with the SAS me

EUXTQ8DXYAAG53B.jpg

• Haha 2
Just now, mC HULL said:

why would that get edited lol crazy 

i said iran wipe out whatever we send there not the countrys

one thing the uk and usa don’t want is world peace ffs mate we’re the worst c**ts there is 

I agree in general really. Understand why people may not be happy with you suggesting they should wipe out our ships......but get the general gist 

Just now, DIDO.1 said:

I'm well in with the SAS me

EUXTQ8DXYAAG53B.jpg

this was a bloke that’s a wreck any normal man that’s taken life’s for a a country doing wrong killing innocent people  will have guilt 

• Like 2
Just now, DIDO.1 said:

I agree in general really. Understand why people may not be happy with you suggesting they should wipe out our ships......but get the general gist 

we wipe out full countrys kill millions of civillians at some point we will reap

what we sow you can be sure of that 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

we wipe out full countrys kill millions of civillians at some point we will reap

what we sow you can be sure of that 

Back in the day we was unloading  cannons on china. From boats over something trivial like heroin nowadays we suck up to USA over oil and  this trade deal that Obama Biden Clinton been taking the piss out of us over it. Donny would would sort the shit out before all this latest conflicts started. And we get a trade deal.   

• Like 3

I edited your post and removed charts post quoting it, Your suggestion that you hoped Iran would wipe out our armed forces in that region is disrespectful to all the men and women serving in that area, They have no option but to to go where they are told, Sorry but you crossed a line, Slag the government or whoever all you want and in most cases i will possibly agree with you. But our armed forces are the best in the world and just doing the job they were sent to do. 

1 minute ago, paulus said:

I edited your post and removed charts post quoting it, Your suggestion that you hoped Iran would wipe out our armed forces in that region is disrespectful to all the men and women serving in that area, They have no option but to to go where they are told, Sorry but you crossed a line, Slag the government or whoever all you want and in most cases i will possibly agree with you. But our armed forces are the best in the world and just doing the job they were sent to do. 

Agree mate be far easier and less problematic to level the shithole and open a giant car park