Yemen and the Red Sea

4 hours ago, chartpolski said:

There was a retired Rear Admiral on tv the other day; he said a London tube driver gets paid twice as much as the sailor driving the type 45 destroyer fighting in the Red Sea.

Kind of puts it into perspective…..

Cheers.

what puts it in to perspective is this shitty country can travel half way around the world to sort out shipping in the red sea but can’t stop the wankers on the boats crossing the channel 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazing we can send British navy into action in the red sea but they can't patrol our southern border 

I don’t mean this as a dig at anyone, it’s a genuine thought so here gos….. Actually, who gives a f**k or why do we give a f**k ?……. The U.K. is absolutely f****d, as in f****d !……I was talk

Tax has never been higher, car insurance has doubled as far as I can tell. They're getting more than their pound of flesh whilst we live in austerity swamped with illegal migrants....an underfunded so

Posted Images

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

what puts it in to perspective is this shitty country can travel half way around the world to sort out shipping in the red sea but can’t stop the wankers on the boats crossing the channel 

See what happens to your standard of living if the ragheads close down the Suez Cannal.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
Comment was disrespectful to our armed forces
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:
UKDEFENCEJOURNAL.ORG.UK

Figures reveal a cumulative deficit of 22,350 in the Basic Training Starts (BTS) targets for the British Army...

We're doomed if our goverment keeps getting us involved in others shite over continent. Because I'm a big believer that putin for some reason will show the whole of Europe by sinking out little Island that's sat out here on its own. Before this Russia really had no significant threat from us. We voted out of the E.U we wanted to be independent again. But for some reason we're still dealing with other people shite. I'm shocked on these numbers. The Government should bring it into play that all teens leaving school should do some general training for times like this. Specially these plums that just want to walk the streets in gangs committing crime. I believe abit of modern discipline and training would bring the decent side out of these lads. Give them something to be proud of and feel abit of worth from our country guys just my thought. 

8 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

As valid as that might be the sailors marines and airmen who were part of the recent actions would’ve been buzzing. They joined for exactly what has happened over the past few months. The crew of HMS Diamond have dealt with one of the most complex air attacks experienced by anyone since at least the Falklands. You can’t have a military and expect them to be taken seriously or be any good if you will only deploy them when enemy paratroops are descending on British soil.

It’s a well proven fact that conscript army’s are rubbish !…..our servicemen are so good precisely because it’s a career and a profession they choose to do and want to excel at as a rule.

I don’t think it’s any accident that, after 30 years of being told that to value your country and your history is wrong, that it don’t matter and shouldn’t matter, that you as a member of that race/nationality don’t matter and to think that you do and should matter is wrong, people wanting to commit to a life of service, possibly deadly service, to that nation is down ! 
the military also isn’t exempt of having to live their live around all the bullshit we see everywhere else.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Arry said:

She what happens to your standard of living if the ragheads close down the Suez Cannal.

Cheers Arry

? no dates or gharam masala or coriander 

i think i’ll manage arry 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? no dates or gharam masala or coriander 

i think i’ll manage arry 

There’s part of me that agrees, these elite wankers need to pay for what they have done, be it Iraq supporting Ukraine and Israel or opening our borders or covid, All they have done is made it worse. Whilst they become richer.

all started with stopping hitler. 

and even as a Englishman myself I can see why us and the USA are hated globally. 

now us porpers pick up the pieces. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

There’s part of me that agrees, these elite wankers need to pay for what they have done, be it Iraq supporting Ukraine and Israel or opening our borders or covid, All they have done is made it worse. Whilst they become richer.

all started with stopping hitler. 

and even as a Englishman myself I can see why us and the USA are hated globally. 

now us porpers pick up the pieces. 

iraq libya syria iran korea  russia was all planned mate the last of the country’s that can think for thereself just hope they come out on top 

• Like 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

iraq libya syria iran korea  russia was all planned mate the last of the country’s that can think for thereself just hope they come out on top 

Exactly, killing sadam and gadaffi was the worse mistake they made, played right into them hook nosed cnuts hands, 

becomes clearer every day, my boy said to me yesterday, dad if we went to war would we have to go ? I said not a chance I’d rather do jail, go and fight and die for this joke of a country. I’m suprised there’s any army left 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Exactly, killing sadam and gadaffi was the worse mistake they made, played right into them hook nosed cnuts hands, 

becomes clearer every day, my boy said to me yesterday, dad if we went to war would we have to go ? I said not a chance I’d rather do jail, go and fight and die for this joke of a country. I’m suprised there’s any army left 

saddam couldn’t be controlled neither could gaddafi we never liberated f**k all as they want our dumb population to believe and they do both countrys are ruined after we f****d them up 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 2