Boots,Bear & Rose..

5 minutes ago, FUJI said:

Yeah he's out of old Sparky bud,the dam to this pup is a fair animal too,very well tested so it's bred right enough..very intelligent little thing,doing everything as it should for it's age, been going in with livestock twice weekly since the day after it arrived & upto press doesn't give them a second glance,sits,lays down on command,she's already jumping small fences & she's been on scene when the old dog has knocked one over,every day is a school day when rearing a pup bud as you know.

1702741724652-01.jpeg

Lovely pup he'll have that all important good temp aswell going off sparky 

Sparky stayed at mine for a few days when I tried to line my late old bitch, absolutely pleasure he was sparky.

• Like 1

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This was how Bear was every single day for a month after breaking his neck then another pic of him as he is now,I never went to bed for 30 day's,I turned him over every 2 hours to prevent him getting

Here's Boots on one of the many occasions I've worked him until almost his last breath,the dog has no quit in him,Bear & Rose his pups are exactly the same,all these dog's would lay their life on

Hope everyone has had a decent season running their dogs 👍🏻 ..another one comes to an end & that's about it for my old mongrel Boots too,he's let me know the past 4 or 5 trip's out he's had enough

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, dodger said:

Lovely pup he'll have that all important good temp aswell going off sparky 

Sparky stayed at mine for a few days when I tried to line my late old bitch, absolutely pleasure he was sparky.

He was a brilliant dog mate,absolutely top class..I was privileged to see him running many times on a variety of quarry,he done everything in textbook fashion,one of the very best dogs I've ever seen at work,he had a temperament to die for Dodge 👍🏻

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, FUJI said:

He was a brilliant dog mate,absolutely top class..I was privileged to see him running many times on a variety of quarry,he done everything in textbook fashion,one of the very best dogs I've ever seen at work,he had a temperament to die for Dodge 👍🏻

Iv always said even if I could have the best dog on the planet but its useless if I can't get on with it.

You can always get that more out of a dog and take each other over the edge when your best mates..

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Good to see you back on here stranger! Good to see Boots still going strong and the kids grafting away. My two have had their best year since I recently moved south but by Christ Loki has put some bloody scares into me including a head wound that took 4 weeks of antibiotics to start to heal. One thing I will say mate is that you breed some dogs with drive and game as ! Like I said good to see you back and hope you are well 

IMG_2513.png

• Like 6
On 15/12/2023 at 13:33, FUJI said:

Still kicking & breathing mate...just!! My back,hips,knees & ankles are about totally knackered but I still try my best to keep the dog's & myself active. I'm not in the greatest shape myself nowadays Paul so the five dog's I still have will be my last. I couldn't do a young dog justice anymore unfortunately, nothing lasts forever as the saying goes mate. Hope your all keeping well buddy.

what happened to the little pom  you had?  i liked him lol. i am the same now mate , every about fooked on me lol, but i am 71 now, 72  next year, old  Buck 11, 12 in august  he ok just plods along with little woody my jack x   he about 12, suppose in life nothing last for ever , carnt keep living in the past as they say, but having had lurchers 37 years , they are great type of dog to have been around  deff:good:

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, bird said:

what happened to the little pom  you had?  i liked him lol. i am the same now mate , every about fooked on me lol, but i am 71 now, 72  next year, old  Buck 11, 12 in august  he ok just plods along with little woody my jack x   he about 12, suppose in life nothing last for ever , carnt keep living in the past as they say, but having had lurchers 37 years , they are great type of dog to have been around  deff:good:

that little pom, is no longer with him ray, passed, it does say so on page 1

• Like 1
14 hours ago, TOMO said:

And you mate ....just got back from giving the two little sprinters a spin on one ...which they caught on the slop and retrieved....ferrets are tucking in to there early new years day dinner now.

Great stuff Tomo,nice end to 2023 that. I haven't been out since Xmas day or not grafting the dog's anyways,I usually always get myself out as of New Year's Day morning but I'm out with a few of the ankle biters tomorrow with the gamekeeper so the running dog's will have to wait until later in the week before they get a leg stretch. Hope 2024 is kind to you buddy,have a good un Tomo.

IMG_20240101_073404.jpg

• Like 3
On 29/12/2023 at 23:06, Northern Rock said:

Good to see you back on here stranger! Good to see Boots still going strong and the kids grafting away. My two have had their best year since I recently moved south but by Christ Loki has put some bloody scares into me including a head wound that took 4 weeks of antibiotics to start to heal. One thing I will say mate is that you breed some dogs with drive and game as ! Like I said good to see you back and hope you are well 

IMG_2513.png

Hey up bud,nice to hear from you. Good to see you still have the son & daughter of old Boots living the best of lives as always 😁 Brilliant to see mate. Doesn't surprise me hearing about Loki to be honest,that whole litter have been suicide runner's from day one from what I've heard from the owners of other's, plus my own two idiot's & what they've put both themselves & me through G..they just don't see danger at all in anything they do,they are totally oblivious to it or they are just plain fooking stupid 😂 hope life is treating you well down there bud,I've said it from the day I first met you,your an absolute gentleman & one of the very best people in this game. I couldn't of hand picked anyone better to give dog's that I bred a better life,I know how much care & attention to detail you give them,they will never want for anything. Top man,now do the right thing & get them two mated together,you know it makes sense 😉

2 hours ago, FUJI said:

Hey up bud,nice to hear from you. Good to see you still have the son & daughter of old Boots living the best of lives as always 😁 Brilliant to see mate. Doesn't surprise me hearing about Loki to be honest,that whole litter have been suicide runner's from day one from what I've heard from the owners of other's, plus my own two idiot's & what they've put both themselves & me through G..they just don't see danger at all in anything they do,they are totally oblivious to it or they are just plain fooking stupid 😂 hope life is treating you well down there bud,I've said it from the day I first met you,your an absolute gentleman & one of the very best people in this game. I couldn't of hand picked anyone better to give dog's that I bred a better life,I know how much care & attention to detail you give them,they will never want for anything. Top man,now do the right thing & get them two mated together,you know it makes sense 😉

Cheers Fella, 

I really would love a pup off the pair of them but the Mrs would kill me at the minute. I spend quite a bit of time working away ( 8 trips to the USA this year ) and she has said she wouldn't look after a pup for me but we shall see. 

I'll drop you a message with my number, be good to have a catch up ;)

• Like 1