How f***ing cruel….

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never click on them videos can’t stomach it. Agree with what you say . It’s odd how they seem to think it’s ok to be so cruel. They must have screw lose. I can’t even be cruel to a fish I try to dis

Totally agree, folks have said to me plenty of times “how can you kill your animals after you got to know them” but I always tell them the same: They come here, they have a nice free range life,

This thread has really struck a cord with me. This is why I am raising my own meat. Have any of you complaining researched the UK commercial meat industry? No different to the dogs in the original vid

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, leegreen said:

That ☝️

I disagree

Mankind is the curse of mankind.

We are f***ing awful and only getting worse.

I would love to live on an island with no c**t else, don't think I would worry to much other than shelter, food and water. All of which is available for free but we have been told over years that they aren't?!

Told by people that don't want us to realise that all is available for free!!!!

Anyway, it's not religion, it's the same everywhere 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, ryaldinhio said:

I disagree

I would love to live on an island with no c**t else, don't think I would worry to much other than shelter, food and water. All of which is available for free but we have been told over years that they aren't?!

What religion would you follow on your island? 

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, leegreen said:

What religion would you follow on your island? 

None.

I would look for water, shelter, food.

I would enjoy some peace from the wife.

Hopefully get a few yrs out of it before a passing plane accidentally found me, then I had to go back to real life and convince people I wanted to be found, really wanted.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

This thread has really struck a cord with me. This is why I am raising my own meat. Have any of you complaining researched the UK commercial meat industry? No different to the dogs in the original video only sub in pigs or chickens or whatever. 

The UK supermarket meat market is shocking and wrong, poorly regulated and just forced to grow as fast a possible for commercial gain. Not for GOOD MEAT.

Watch a doc on Netflix called Hogswood. Don't agree with what/how they did it.......but can't argue with the footage.

Cant talk about chinks mistreating dogs for meat when we do exactly the same with other animals. Buy from a supermarket and this video is what you are buying.

I know what you mean. But it comes down to money and by and large public are oblivious to what happens behind the scenes. Like chickens a free range over a tenner compared to to three quid one. Some people have no choice and others would prefer few more beers than worry about. It’s like any thing intensively grown from meat to veg. The flavour difference compare to home grown is so huge it does make you wonder what they do to make things so tasteless. Had joint of home reared pork other day. Flavour was 10/10 compare to cheap bit out of Tesco flavour is down to 3/10 . The difference is huge. That goes from beef to spuds the huge gap in flavour between home grown 

Edited by terryd
  • Like 4

Those chinkys are horrible little c**ts, period !

On the subject of pork, once you have eaten free range, naturally reared pork you will never eat “shop” pork again….it’s completely different. 

• Like 6
30 minutes ago, terryd said:

I know what you mean. But it comes down to money and by and large public are oblivious to what happens behind the scenes. Like chickens a free range over a tenner compared to to three quid one. Some people have no choice and others would prefer few more beers than worry about. It’s like any thing intensively grown from meat to veg. The flavour difference compare to home grown is so huge it does make you wonder what they do to make things so tasteless. Had joint of home reared pork other day. Flavour was 10/10 compare to cheap bit out of Tesco flavour is down to 3/10 . The difference is huge. That goes from beef to spuds the huge gap in flavour between home grown 

Dont disagree pal and its wasn't about judging what people can afford. We just can't be hypocritical about the chinks with dogs when we do the same with most animals. It only upsets us because we don't see dogs as food. Same as French with horses, they have horse farms attached to abbottoirs.

Haven't tried my home grown yet....looking forward to it though!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ryaldinhio said:

Dont disagree pal and its wasn't about judging what people can afford. We just can't be hypocritical about the chinks with dogs when we do the same with most animals. It only upsets us because we don't see dogs as food. Same as French with horses, they have horse farms attached to abbottoirs.

Haven't tried my home grown yet....looking forward to it though!

Totally agree, folks have said to me plenty of times “how can you kill your animals after you got to know them” but I always tell them the same:

They come here, they have a nice free range life, they get to know and trust me, they ain’t packed in like flys and when the time comes they go on the trailer stress free because it’s “just another place the bloke with the food is feeding us” and bobs you uncle.

I have kept good cattle and I have kept the dairy bulls nobody wants, the dairy bulls are more satisfying both to your ego and your pocket….they are essentially a waste product !!….but lads like us can just put them in a field, treat them nice for 8 or 10 months and have a freezer full of veal at the end….and all for a buy cost of about 25-50 per beast.

Its cheap eating and it gives them a life beyond being “garbage” 

Pigs are the same, €50 for a piglet and in no time at all you have 300lbs of the nicest pork you will ever eat and you know the animal got treated right all the way along.

Those animals are dying anyway, it’s the life they live before that which matters. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

I disagree

I disagree too,what has religon got to do with how we treat animals?

2 hours ago, Francie, said:

I disagree too,what has religon got to do with how we treat animals?

Hindu`s worship cattle they also believe that that the dog is a messenger of Yama, the god of death, and dogs guard the doors of Heaven , Muslims and Jews see pigs as unclean. Buddhists value all animals  religion does have an effect on how people see and subsequently treat animals

5 minutes ago, paulus said:

. Buddhists value all animals  religion does have an effect on how people see and subsequently treat animals

I wasn’t allowed to trout fish in Bhutan as they are strict Buddhists,a driver in a vehicle I was in didn’t even sound the horn at a dog in the road,he just waited for the dog to move.

Then there’s animism…….

15 hours ago, TOMO said:

I mean 50.000 is a lot of dogs seems like a gross exaggeration I dowt there are 50 thousand men who use Galgos 

Just read a Nat Geo article TOMO they put the number of Galgo destroyed in Spain each year from 10’s of thousands up to 100,000 so 50,000 might be accurate.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, mackem said:

Just read a Nat Geo article TOMO they put the number of Galgo destroyed in Spain each year from 10’s of thousands up to 100,000 so 50,000 might be accurate.

Just had a quick Google, said approximately 60,000 galgos are abandoned or tortured to death, each year in Spain.

Makes for very grim reading.

7 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Just had a quick Google, said approximately 60,000 galgos are abandoned or tortured to death, each year in Spain.

Makes for very grim reading.

I low balled it at 50k,but even Wikipedia puts it at 50-100k hung,drown,thrown off cliffs and down wells.