Horse cull

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Horses..... expensive, stubborn, farting, kicking biting creatures from hell. But women are willing to enslave themselves to their welfare. Suspiciously Freudian if you ask me. Gay men love them too in my experience.

Something to do with the enormous penis of a horse I think. Could possibly be that we hate them Wilf because  they make us feel so inadequate in that department. Or maybe I'm only speaking for myself.

Don’t make me feel inadequate mate, mine can fill 4 prams ! 

• Haha 2

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before I moved I used to keep horses, 10 years of paying for those c**ts and all the assorted shite the wife and daughters wanted to go with it and I’d happily shoot every f***ing horse in the world !

This is an absolutely true, first hand story. Around 1980 I was contracted to an Arab sheik. He was horse mad and extremely rich. He saw the advert for, I think it was Mobil oil, on tv, the

Not on the same level as a a pure white stallion but I once drove into kennels to meet an old farmer who said he had brought a foal in, as nobody around he had stuck it in a loose box. Now as the same

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Might sound stupid but I feel really fckn sorry for donkeys ☹️

An old huntsman I worked under would never shoot a donkey, always referred them to the vet to deal with and wouldn't feed them to hounds either. Always claimed it was bad luck to see a donkey dead on a hunting day and would turn around and go home if he saw one on the way to a meet 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 10/12/2023 at 01:34, waltjnr said:

Yeah bit like over here ,we're the abbo's all the worlds scum taking over ,shoot the whitey will be sport soon ,poor cunx happy with their witchery grubs ,and boomerangs ,then sent uk wrong uns, to enrich their lives 😆 🤣 😂 

Seeing you like abbos so much I'll send half a tribe over to you mate. Blowflys and VD included 👍.

• Haha 1

This is an absolutely true, first hand story.

Around 1980 I was contracted to an Arab sheik. He was horse mad and extremely rich.

He saw the advert for, I think it was Mobil oil, on tv, the one with the white stallion, and decided he had to have that horse and bought it.

Anyway, it was very highly stung and uncontrollable anywhere near a mare, so decided to have it gelded.

At the same time there was a crippled old donkey that wandered around the compound, so another Brit contractor asked the English vet if he could put the donkey down when he came to geld the stallion.

The vet came, and prepared two syringes, one to anaesthetise the stallion, and one to euthanise the the donkey.

Yep, you guessed it ! He got them mixed up and killed the stallion !

He realised the enormity of his mistake, the Sheik would have him imprissoned , so he quickly packed his stuff and got a one way ticket home, leaving his vet practice behind and never returning.

The donkey was still limping around the compound after I left, never knowing how close it came .....  

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Haha 8
11 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Seeing you like abbos so much I'll send half a tribe over to you mate. Blowflys and VD included 👍.

Probably an improvement to what we have coming in at the moment, least their not into beheadings and bomb making ! 

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

This is an absolutely true, first hand story.

Around 1980 I was contracted to an Arab sheik. He was horse made and extremely rich.

He saw the advert for, I think it was Mobil oil, on tv, the one with the white stallion, and decided he had to have that horse and bought it.

Anyway, it was very highly stung and uncontrollable anywhere near a mare, so decided to have it gelded.

At the same time there was a crippled old donkey that wandered around the compound, so another Brit contractor asked the English vet if he could put the donkey down when he came to geld the stallion.

The vet came, and prepared two syringes, one to anaesthetise the stallion, and one to euthanise the the donkey.

Yep, you guessed it ! He got them mixed up and killed the stallion !

He realised the enormity of his mistake, the Sheik would have him imprissoned , so he quickly packed his stuff and got a one way ticket home, leaving his vet practice behind and never returning.

The donkey was still limping around the compound after I left, never knowing how close it came .....  

Cheers.

Not on the same level as a a pure white stallion but I once drove into kennels to meet an old farmer who said he had brought a foal in, as nobody around he had stuck it in a loose box. Now as the same farmer has brought two colt foals in for shooting over the previous couple of weeks I, naturally, walked in the stable, shot it, and within 20mins it was skinned and hung up, still twitching. Just then the huntsman walked in and asked where his foal was, apparently Mr winter was bringing him a nice young pony as a Christmas present for his daughter.....

• Haha 6

I remember being at Appleby horse fair and a gypo unloaded a white, blue eyed, feathered stallion approaching 16 hands with a magnificent  trailing mane,. I'm  not kidding ,everybody went quiet at its appearance. I dont like horses, but I can appreciate their beauty, like the Mobil stallion and the horse at Appleby. They are great... at a safe distance and as long as I dont have to feed, farrier and vet them.

Edited by jukel123
1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

Probably an improvement to what we have coming in at the moment, least their not into beheadings and bomb making ! 

Not yet, lol. I actually agree what you said about you being the indigenous in your country. The thing is you get no rights and the abbos get the red carpet laid out, everything for free, housing, dole without doing anything for it. Now they want treaty and us renting the land off them. The white man is evil in Oz and his own old country now, it's fckn bullshit.

Edited by Aussie Whip
47 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I remember being at Appleby horse fair and a gypo unloaded a white, blue eyed, feathered stallion approaching 16 hands with a magnificent  trailing mane,. I'm  not kidding ,everybody went quiet at its appearance. I dont like horses, but I can appreciate their beauty, like the Mobil stallion and the horse at Appleby. They are great... at a safe distance and as long as I dont have to feed, farrier and vet them.

Not quite the Mobil stallion, but a nice, easy going young horse;

EA317082-BC3C-4090-A2DD-C3A9405EF409.jpeg.03eabacc598f50b5368aa1a516af64b0.jpeg

F101E1F4-2652-48E4-80C7-4D956A2C5BA6.jpeg.b41f5566821c220409f759e6b7d52593.jpeg

Not mine, by the way.

It’s far easier and cheaper for an old fart like me to borrow than own !

Cheers.

• Like 6
3 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I like the vibes you get off a donkey. Patient calm, stoical, nowhere near as neurotic and highly strung as horses.

Your John nettles.

I read an article,a bloke and his mate shot 224 donkeys 20 odd wild cattle and a dingo on an outback property in two weeks,there’s a conservative estimate of 5 million wild donkey in Australia.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

Your John nettles.

I read an article,a bloke and his mate shot 224 donkeys 20 odd wild cattle and a dingo on an outback property in two weeks,there’s a conservative estimate of 5 million wild donkey in Australia.

I like donkeys and I'm old, but I ain't daft enough to squander two quid a week. Lol

Those ads, often on at peak pensioner viewing times, are out of order. Sheer manipulation of people who can't afford to keep these charity fat cats in  their rip off salaries. They are just the same as Internet preachers/ beggars.

Five million? That takes some getting your head around.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Those ads, often on at peak pensioner viewing times, are out of order. Sheer manipulation of people who can't afford to keep these charity fat cats in  their rip off salaries. They are just the same as Internet preachers/ beggars.

Tugging at the heart strings,John Nettles dulcet soothing Bergerac voiceover and a donkey carrying bricks in Egypt,£2 a week from a Brit pensioners donation will do zero for the Donkeys of Egypt the same as Live aid did nothing long term for Ethiopia almost 40 years ago.

• Like 3