Bear Grylls. What a wolly

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bear Grylls is a bit of a twat - Ray Mears does some good programs  

She was ok with Paul Daniels, don't know if I'd trust her in a survival situation tho... Yokel 

Neither  of em could  survive  in a lock in at tesco,s its all for tv check out lofty wiseman  if ya wanna no owt about  survival 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

I can't stand both Grylls & Mears...

Give me Bush Tucker Man anyday over them smug tossers...

I used to love watching him years ago on TV with his land rover and trailer..very clued up fella..a wealth of knowledge..

A good programme when Ray mears spent some time with les in Australia.

• Like 3
23 hours ago, mackem said:

Paramotored over Everest,has his own range of paramotors.

I quite fancy doing a paramotor taster day. Looks good fun and right up my street. And looks an affordable hobby to get airborne. I may look into it.

And Bear himself never been my cup of tea if am honest but kudos to him for going over Everest in one.

I was actually watching a wild camping YouTuber a while back who said his former hobbie was paramotors and it sparked an interest that it could be affordable to us mere mortals. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

I quite fancy doing a paramotor taster day. Looks good fun and right up my street. And looks an affordable hobby to get airborne. I may look into it.

Try and get up in a trike for your first flight,once your up on your own with a foot launch it’s fantastic,I think you will enjoy it,check out Tucker Gott on YouTube.

20 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

I was actually watching a wild camping YouTuber a while back who said his former hobbie was paramotors and it sparked an interest that it could be affordable to us mere mortals. 

• Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, mackem said:

Try and get up in a trike for your first flight,once you’re up on your own with a foot launch it’s fantastic,I think you will enjoy it,check out Tucker Gott on YouTube.

Thanks will check it all out . Cheers 

• Like 1