Typical THL General debate.

2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

That’s a fair point I wouldn’t argue against. Fuucked up thing is, can it be proven? Is this a conspiracy or just a complete fuuck up from those in charge? I lean towards the latter.

A bit of both I reckon mate

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back in the day... The man worked..the wife brought up the kids and looked after the house.. elderly parents lived with them until death..they could afford food..clothes..heating..electric..even

if we weren’t such a self cantered f***ing country the old would be cared for by there own not some f***ing nigerian who couldn’t care less other countrys look after there own not us 

I work in a dementia home and the video at the start is just a normal day and regarding the Nigerian night staff and the Indian ones I would happily line them all up and shoot them, most have no compa

Posted Images

This country’s tax/ inherit systems a big con, I’m afraid if you want anything decent, or get looked after when your old it’s going to cost you £££££. If you rely on the govt you will get shit all care. Got to look after your selves/ family 

Just now, Qbgrey said:

This country’s tax/ inherit systems a big con, I’m afraid if you want anything decent, or get looked after when your old it’s going to cost you £££££. If you rely on the govt you will get shit all care. Got to look after your selves/ family 

Create a trust. You don’t need billions to have one

• Like 1

I’m done with this tax bollox over here, cash is quietly being faded out so they can monitor our earnings/ expenditure and shopping habits etc, creating a digital profile on us. I hate not going out with cash on me feel naked loool

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

I’m done with this tax bollox over here, cash is quietly being faded out so they can monitor our earnings/ expenditure and shopping habits etc, creating a digital profile on us. I hate not going out with cash on me feel naked loool

we’re like china seen in asda of you walk it it’s straight on your face credit score like them our kids are f****d

10 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Technically they cannot do away with what is promised by the state and bank.

I’ve worked with a few banks over the years. Not in a finance capacity, mainly software and processes. They’re the ones you tick the no share my info box with!

Edited by mushroom
Just now, Qbgrey said:

I created a trust……. in the people running this zoo, bad mistake 

Not that kind of trust Ffs lol

To circumnavigate tax laws is very easy. Arguing and paying the bollocks… years off thy life! Not easy :laugh: 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, paulus said:

Anyway back onto the subject. My brother was in residential social care for a while, I kid you not £1800 per week and they had ten of them in there, It was all about the money being independently owned and run, I talked to social services about my concerns and there answer was they new what it was like but there were little if any alternatives. All the council owned sites had been shut and sold off years ago. 

The couple that owned this place and another on the same street had it sorted. They even purchased a holiday home in Cornwall, several mobile homes around the country and even a canal barge, All paid for by residents in the form of holidays, These holidays were not included in the £1800 per week. Social care as a business is just wrong and a disaster waiting to happen. 

This is the result of Labours starting the sell off of the NHS, a crime the left continuously try to point at the Conservatives. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Not that kind of trust Ffs lol

To circumnavigate tax laws is very easy. Arguing and paying the bollocks… years off thy life! Not easy :laugh: 

Been threw the tax system all my life, since self employed at 17. Just lost my ole man last year, he paid out for tax advice but still got brutally hammered 

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, mushroom said:

No it didn’t. NHS nursing homes were notorious for poor practice. Hence the reason the private sector stepped in. Around the 80’s, if I not mistaken. What has been lost and bless my mum she hasn’t.. is neighbors! God only knows how many times a day her window/door gets tapped and asked if she needs owt. That’s years of feeding kids with bacon and egg butties :laugh: 

Private sector involved by Labour mate!

4 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Been threw the tax system all my life, since self employed at 17. Just lost my ole man last year, he paid out for tax advice but still got brutally hammered 

Happened to my uncle, smart af biz mind and still got fingered. He won in the court case though lol

Tax is what it is. Make a mistake and they bum you like Pulp Fiction.

Here it’s even worse, they let you you think you got away with it (even if you didn’t have a clue and don’t think that) and in the 6th year, they hammer you with 6years of interest :laugh: