Typical THL General debate.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back in the day... The man worked..the wife brought up the kids and looked after the house.. elderly parents lived with them until death..they could afford food..clothes..heating..electric..even

if we weren’t such a self cantered f***ing country the old would be cared for by there own not some f***ing nigerian who couldn’t care less other countrys look after there own not us 

I work in a dementia home and the video at the start is just a normal day and regarding the Nigerian night staff and the Indian ones I would happily line them all up and shoot them, most have no compa

Posted Images

That bloke who tried to top Tomo is a bitter, short sighted mate of  mine.  I visit him every week and we exchange hit lists. He thought the same way as me. So remember lads...Respect! plenty of likes and smiley faces for yours truly, or......

2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

You have no idea how exciting that video is to me.

I have massive respect for you and love your posts (just a polite reminder,don’t forget I am still on your neutral list sir).

• Haha 1
On 06/12/2023 at 16:21, Greyman said:

I work in a dementia home and the video at the start is just a normal day and regarding the Nigerian night staff and the Indian ones I would happily line them all up and shoot them, most have no compassion at all they disable the call bells so the residents don’t disturb them while they go to bed in spare rooms or sleep in the lounge, I have been asking for cameras to go in or have offered to do a midnight visit and fire the lazy c**ts straight out the door but everyone is afraid to tread on toes, regarding wages I wouldn’t do it for the wages alone, it’s on my doorstep and I enjoy it the money is appalling 

Great post mate . I could tell of incidents it the care home by the people you describe and are not made up nonsense by other staff who have worked in care for years like my wife . The owner an Indian is crafty in that he has most of the English workers around the rooms near the reception area so anyone who comes to the home with a view to getting their eldelery parents or relations a place their it does not look like down town Calcutta. The wife helped an elderly resident and her family pack her belongings yesterday has her family was taking her out because of what they had seen going off. I always remember the big stink up in a Rotherham care home some years ago owned by a Pakistani who banned all pork products for the residents its criminal these people are allowed to have any part in the care for our old people imho.

On 07/12/2023 at 18:55, TOMO said:

Working the doors mate...

Long story short ...pissed someone off...he sent a lakkie to shoot me and my colleague...5 shots fired at us...he was 10 feet away ...I sore him raise the gun...I shouted gun gun gun...we both managed to move quick enough..young girl walking past got hit in the arm...

November 3rd 2018....look on Notts evening post website I'm sure there's loads on there about it and the following trial...

Fletcher gate Nottingham 

Kinell mate! 

On 07/12/2023 at 19:19, paulus said:

Did the bloke have one eye, Parkinson's and a gammy leg? FFS 5 shots from 10ft away and even managed to shoot a passer by. Now i am shit when it comes to shooting a pistol. Never could get the hang of it like some blokes but that's far worse than even i am Lol, Would certainly put the wind up you though. I was once threatened with a sawn off. over snide t shirts of all things Lol

If you’ve ever met TOMO, he’s not hard to fuucking miss lol yet apparently is :laugh: 

• Haha 1
On 06/12/2023 at 16:21, Greyman said:

I work in a dementia home and the video at the start is just a normal day and regarding the Nigerian night staff and the Indian ones I would happily line them all up and shoot them, most have no compassion at all they disable the call bells so the residents don’t disturb them while they go to bed in spare rooms or sleep in the lounge, I have been asking for cameras to go in or have offered to do a midnight visit and fire the lazy c**ts straight out the door but everyone is afraid to tread on toes, regarding wages I wouldn’t do it for the wages alone, it’s on my doorstep and I enjoy it the money is appalling 

Spot on. 

My wife also does care and the stories about foreigners doing care is shocking. 

Yes we are short of care staff, but anyone who thinks importing a load of pavement apes is the answer is obviously so stupid and blind they would make ideal labour voters 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, mushroom said:

If you’ve ever met TOMO, he’s not hard to fuucking miss lol yet apparently is :laugh: 

You wouldn't recognise me now mate...dropped a pile of weight since back then...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Spot on. 

My wife also does care and the stories about foreigners doing care is shocking. 

Yes we are short of care staff, but anyone who thinks importing a load of pavement apes is the answer is obviously so stupid and blind they would make ideal labour voters 

True as night follows day. Though the long hours i believe is still detremental to good carers doing the job my youngest daughter who has the same careing nature has her Mother has works in the launderet at the same care home on six hour shifts five times a week she would go over to care in a heartbeat but she would struggle with giving her kids the time and attention they deserve if she had to work 12hour shifts.

• Like 3