• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I woke Thursday morning to an absolute white out 

The world ends there?Hope not mate,but fear not,I will have breakfast then pop over to check.

I figured it was lambtons,old George Wilson wouldn’t have had that fox there.I remember getting 20 pheasant there in a couple of hours with my Wembley Vulcan one night as a kid,and doing my works expe

Posted Images

I was setting off to the far reaches of jockland early Tuesday morning for the 8 hour drive... decided to set off Monday afternoon after work now, will get halfway and get my head down somewhere for the night if anyone has any suggestions. 

How far beyond Carlisle are the roads paved for? And I only speak basic Scottish (och eye, du ya ken, that's only a wee one). Will the locals understand pidgin English? 

I don't eat foreign food either 🤢

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

I was setting off to the far reaches of jockland early Tuesday morning for the 8 hour drive... decided to set off Monday afternoon after work now, will get halfway and get my head down somewhere for the night if anyone has any suggestions. 

How far beyond Carlisle are the roads paved for? And I only speak basic Scottish (och eye, du ya ken, that's only a wee one). Will the locals understand pidgin English? 

Remember to take your passport,and hope your inoculations are up to date.Only drink bottled water,and they speak jocklish not pidgin,best of luck on the geese.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Same here - the temperature has come up and it started raining.

Just across the way in Gloucester much the same suddenly started hammering down about 2am was really hoping for snow as it was still only 2 degrees 

54 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Just across the way in Gloucester much the same suddenly started hammering down about 2am was really hoping for snow as it was still only 2 degrees 

The seasons seem to be slowly moving on - I wouldn't be surprised if we got snow February or March next year.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Just say Fried marsbar and Ironbru  you wont be hungry or thirsty , Your going to struggle at Inverness last time i went it was full of poles LOL LOL 

• Haha 1