5 minutes ago, gnipper said:

If you could find a good way of joining them together I would imagine the fish would grow faster with more space.

I'm guessing that would be very difficult to do . Just bolt them together with a large plastic flange in each ibc , and cut the hole out   .     That's another one to add to the project list.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I woke Thursday morning to an absolute white out 

The world ends there?Hope not mate,but fear not,I will have breakfast then pop over to check.

I figured it was lambtons,old George Wilson wouldn’t have had that fox there.I remember getting 20 pheasant there in a couple of hours with my Wembley Vulcan one night as a kid,and doing my works expe

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, king said:

My mates father has built an above ground carp pond about 15ft long and 8ft wide he leaves a cheap thin plastic football ontop in winter that blows around and prevents ice building on the surface quite a clever idea I thought..

I used to have a ball as well. I've used allsorts over the years . I've no idea why , because it's never actually frozen 😄.

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, mel b said:

That's a cracking place for an early morning walk mack 👌

Walk round the lakes in the summer you see whitetail deer,LOTS of snakes,seen a family of otters,always beaver and muskrat,very nice area,saw half a dozen wild Turkey two days back.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, waltjnr said:

I see a dead munty on side of road ,a myxie rabbit ,and a couple of buzzards, 🖕

A steady procession of class A addicts back and forth me today... rain doesnt stop them ... Saturday we was digging out for footings and they was sat around,jacking up in a kids parc opposite the site...needles and human shit a plenty....I f***ing HATE Cities.....Cardiff especially 👎DSC_5358.JPG.647f02ba544b876bd3fbccf0906a19f0.JPG

• Like 3

Set off from Lancashire at 2.30, arrived at my mates at top of jockland about 10pm .....only snow I saw was coming through Cumbria. Had a scout round with the thermal and saw a few red hinds. Not good pics but will be out again at 7am

PXL_20231204_225400288.MP.jpg

PXL_20231204_224740687.MP.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

PXL_20231205_100458293.jpg

Screenshot_20231205-085107.png

Worth going up for the aurora alone,three geomagnetic storms this last week have produced the most powerful displays in the last 20 years,your exceptionally lucky your stars aligned,enjoy your trip.

• Like 3