working line whippets lynperry paul cork mike browns working whippets still around?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Little lady 17. 1/2 tts 23 lb loved the big ground back then big or small she’d slay em all 

@mC HULL is your man just pm him 😉 

whippet size seems to vary even in same litters, I expected my bitch to be a bit bigger, she is 19tts and lighter built at only 23 pounds. she is very sharp catching stuff on hedgerows, embankments wo

Posted Images

21 hours ago, mC HULL said:

any worth feeding ?

It’s all about the man that loves to condition a little  one for the main event or rely on a dog purely designed for the event !  Have it easy  mc we can all tread that  path it’s about achievement on the picture we all. Different  but chase the same eh ? my path ain’t easy as a kick off the wellie like ya mud antics lol xx

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
On 25/11/2023 at 17:20, green lurchers said:

My Little lady 17. 1/2 tts 23 lb loved the big ground back then big or small she’d slay em all 

85BBDEEB-FD74-4394-8D47-2D8A703C8F55.jpeg

I'd like to have one of these one day GL, I've been interested in them since seeing them in Ted Walsh's book way back, I reckon Mc Hull will branch out in later years as well 

• Haha 1
On 28/11/2023 at 17:33, low plains drifter said:

I'd like to have one of these one day GL, I've been interested in them since seeing them in Ted Walsh's book way back, I reckon Mc Hull will branch out in later years as well 

Best of luck 🤞 will add dogs like her are special I keep her in the Dam  line I got today with this lad 

B3F75D5B-E889-414F-8ABA-AA4CFF4EA784.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1