working line whippets lynperry paul cork mike browns working whippets still around?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Little lady 17. 1/2 tts 23 lb loved the big ground back then big or small she’d slay em all 

@mC HULL is your man just pm him 😉 

whippet size seems to vary even in same litters, I expected my bitch to be a bit bigger, she is 19tts and lighter built at only 23 pounds. she is very sharp catching stuff on hedgerows, embankments wo

Posted Images

On 25/11/2023 at 18:21, green lurchers said:

I ran that girl on all ground yes she favoured firmer ground but she’d shine on any type best I seen , and for Mac she caught enough and more for a little bitch , il never get better ever always felt I had the ace up me sleeve with her 

you keep baiting me don’t ya lol

lovely morning for it but drizzle makes thermal hard work D5D21FB7-20B5-496F-A265-85C49349FC15.png.4f6ff5720edd172eda55c0f900b99f4a.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 25/11/2023 at 17:50, Chaff said:

Did she only run soft ground GL or could she run harder stuff only asking as the whippet type hybrids I have seen all had quite bad feet on them, not that it slowed them down at all lol

How were they bad? what was wrong with them?

Just now, Chaff said:

Perhaps it happens more often to whippet on account of their speed compared to some others, no good in the mud too narrow don't you think

a man after my own heart lol it’s a bit like trying to get a chinese motor to work side by side with a japanese one lol whippet been chinese lol

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

a man after my own heart lol it’s a bit like trying to get a chinese motor to work side by side with a japanese one lol whippet been chinese lol

True enough but a set of saluki mud tyres on your chinky motor whippet might be OK but tank range could be an issue lol

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Perhaps it happens more often to whippet on account of their speed compared to some others, no good in the mud too narrow don't you think

It depends really i recall a time  a pair o dossers were out on the slop with whippet non ped of course and saluki thing ,the whippet gave its bollox ,100 ercent but the sal on gerrin a bit of mud on its best featherd tail took the ump ran off and never come back 

True story

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Black neck said:

It depends really i recall a time  a pair o dossers were out on the slop with whippet non ped of course and saluki thing ,the whippet gave its bollox ,100 ercent but the sal on gerrin a bit of mud on its best featherd tail took the ump ran off and never come back 

True story

Some saluki types are quite complicated soles to gel with I think it's fair to say 🤔 

6 hours ago, mC HULL said:

you keep baiting me don’t ya lol

lovely morning for it but drizzle makes thermal hard work D5D21FB7-20B5-496F-A265-85C49349FC15.png.4f6ff5720edd172eda55c0f900b99f4a.png

You seen a few whippets run I’ve seen thousands under rules it’s like you can’t get that bit  but keep on trying tho lol if I needed to know anything about kfc or lamps than shine 500Meters you the man xx

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1