Stanley flask,

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Them ones specially made for Council workers?

I just use it for the hot water. Make the tea in the cup. 👍

I broke mine 39 years ago. Never been  able to work since.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, leegreen said:

Is it me, as I thought tea in a flask is horrible. I'd rather drink water and I love tea. If I bother to use a flask, I make coffee and with no milk. I usually take milk, but not in a flask.

Am I doing something wong or am I just a tea snob?

I just use it for the hot water. Make the tea in the cup. 👍

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, leegreen said:

Is it me, as I thought tea in a flask is horrible. I'd rather drink water and I love tea. If I bother to use a flask, I make coffee and with no milk. I usually take milk, but not in a flask.

Put tea bags in the cup on top and your hot water and sugar if required  in the flask and simply make a fresh cup as you need one 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, leegreen said:

You could always try dipping your bag in the flask a few times, but recon that would be rather painful.

• 3 months later...

Well it was a brilliant flask..but now it's not holding heat at all..the outside is very warm a few mins after being filled and the coffee is lukewarm after a few hrs..I contacted Stanley and they wanted my details and pics of the flask etc.. so hopefully they will send me another 1..but its weird why it's Broke already.. 

• Sad 1
50 minutes ago, king said:

Well it was a brilliant flask..but now it's not holding heat at all..the outside is very warm a few mins after being filled and the coffee is lukewarm after a few hrs..I contacted Stanley and they wanted my details and pics of the flask etc.. so hopefully they will send me another 1..but its weird why it's Broke already.. 

Is it chink made, most Stanley are now

• Like 1
(!64.56:886

buy British made is a great group, you can search for products produced in the UK from brown sauce to ovens, saddles, most things....