Dirty rotten b*****ds

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Funking christ....sounds like one of them story's you here about from them mountain towns in Appalachian 

My first thought when reading it.There’s a podcast on soft white underbelly I think?Guy getting interviewed talks about sleeping with his sister as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

You ain't planning on going mooching trekking or hunting in those parts I hope, you may not get back out.. Seriously is there places n people like that still about these days do you think like hi

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Beasts ! :( 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

What the funking is that all about! Will never understand the depravity of some people, bred to be rapists ffs!!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

from them mountain towns in Appalachian 

My first thought when reading it.There’s a podcast on soft white underbelly I think?Guy getting interviewed talks about sleeping with his sister as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, mackem said:

You ain't planning on going mooching trekking or hunting in those parts I hope, you may not get back out..

Seriously is there places n people like that still about these days do you think like hillbillies n inbreds that are totally off the grid? or just exaggerated past stories?

Wouldn't be surprised if there's some weirdness in that big old outback in aus either with it being so vast🤔

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, dodger said:

You ain't planning on going mooching trekking or hunting in those parts I hope, you may not get back out..

Seriously is there places n people like that still about these days do you think like hillbillies n inbreds that are totally off the grid? or just exaggerated past stories?

Wouldn't be surprised if there's some weirdness in that big old outback in aus either with it being so vast🤔

There’s some strange folk off the grid mate in isolated places,there’s a woman recently been found chained up in some guys sex basement,she had been snatched a few days before,the bloke on soft white underbelly said him and his siblings all slept in the same bed.

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, mackem said:

There’s some strange folk off the grid mate in isolated places,there’s a woman recently been found chained up in some guys sex basement,she had been snatched a few days before,the bloke on soft white underbelly said him and his siblings all slept in the same bed.

NYPOST.COM

At least 10 people have disappeared from US National Parks never to be seen again in...

Just did a quick search seems theres plenty gone missing all over probably needs a separate thread really👍

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, dodger said:
NYPOST.COM

At least 10 people have disappeared from US National Parks never to be seen again in...

Just did a quick search seems theres plenty gone missing all over probably needs a separate thread really👍

Yup,loads of people vanish without a trace,and not through choice,the states is a big old place,lots of Jane and John doe’s lying a few inches under the soil I would imagine.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, dodger said:
NYPOST.COM

Been through hikers on the AT vanished,Alaska has a large number of disappearances,some of the trails are in thousands of square miles of nothing,I think there’s been a few brits vanished in the states including an Irish guy who came over to hike the PNWT.

12 minutes ago, mackem said:

Been through hikers on the AT vanished,Alaska has a large number of disappearances,some of the trails are in thousands of square miles of nothing,I think there’s been a few brits vanished in the states including an Irish guy who came over to hike the PNWT.

Do they have any clues as to what happened, how about peatbogs etc

Or do you thing done away with?

One things for sure with any missing person under different circumstances people don't just disappear do they🤔

• Like 1