Dirty rotten b*****ds

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Funking christ....sounds like one of them story's you here about from them mountain towns in Appalachian 

My first thought when reading it.There’s a podcast on soft white underbelly I think?Guy getting interviewed talks about sleeping with his sister as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

You ain't planning on going mooching trekking or hunting in those parts I hope, you may not get back out.. Seriously is there places n people like that still about these days do you think like hi

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Soft white underbelly is a cracking podcast, I watched a fair few interviews from some interesting and sad cases. Did you see the whitickers and the help he gave them ? It always reminded me of stoke on Trent lol . 

Reminds me of parts of Sunderland Leo,a friend of mines father got his own daughter pregnant when we were school kids,I think The Doors People are strange was about outcasts in society?

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Dead or disappeared mostly do you think Daniel n if the latter were to I can't get my head around on how people unless got plenty of cash can just disappear 🤔 

1 minute ago, dodger said:

Dead or disappeared mostly do you think Daniel n if the latter were to I can't get my head around on how people unless got plenty of cash can just disappear 🤔 

Brown bread same day she went missing imo👍

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Mr Kipper?

16 minutes ago, dodger said:

Plent of cash it’s not difficult to go dark.