Some idiots about

Not sure of the whole thing probably edited maybe all to blame but scum thing at the end there born idiots and the people laughing pathetic also nothing wrong with a straightener if needed and unavoidable? but don't do that do you..

WWW.(!64.56:886

Comming to a Wetherspoons near you over then next 10 days. Merry Xmas.

Edited by dodger

Not sure when it was tbh 

If you watch it slowly it looks like the old bloke after getting dragged down from behind was actually doing the green jumper on the pool table asweĺl before his mates dragged him off shame he took his eye off the ball but what scum to do that I know it happens but still..

15 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

C@nts trick stamping on an unconscious blokes head

Know a lad who done time for something similar. He actually started off defending himself judge said he went to far once he had punched him to the ground. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

C@nts trick stamping on an unconscious blokes head

If its just a silly argument like most fights in bars I agree...but Depends on what's happened previously...

• Like 1

Nothing to do with the pub fight but still a f***ing idiot risking his or her life and the life of there kid.

And another.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The man, wearing an orange jacket, was walking along the seafront giving the child a piggyback in Freshwater on the Isle of Wight. He tries to run to safety but the...

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Arry said:

Nothing to do with the pub fight but still a f***ing idiot risking his or her life and the life of there kid.

And another.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The man, wearing an orange jacket, was walking along the seafront giving the child a piggyback in Freshwater on the Isle of Wight. He tries to run to safety but the...

Cheers Arry

Mental!

Car washed in at Sidmouth and woman drowned when her car was washed into the Tavy last week.

Mad putting your kid in such danger

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Mental!

Car washed in at Sidmouth and woman drowned when her car was washed into the Tavy last week.

Mad putting your kid in such danger

Putting your kid in danger!!!

I find this picture quite shocking, it's from a few years back where a couple put their girl on the balustrade of Tower Bridge in London, fcuking brain dead.

67714694_girlontowerbridge.jpg.b7f3eba10c8192e5db88eb7bc00d5b25.jpg

• Sad 3
24 minutes ago, Mister Gain said:

I find this picture quite shocking, it's from a few years back where a couple put their girl on the balustrade of Tower Bridge in London, fcuking brain dead.

What is in the minds of these people or perhaps theres nothing in the twats head. F**ing crazy little mite could have been gone in the blink of an eye.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Mister Gain said:

That pic reminds me of the American grandfather on the cruise ship who held his granddaughter outside the window,she fell 11? Storeys.I can’t remember if he was prosecuted.