Slappers

Stick it on pay to view,3 in the morning, get fury involved ,will probably be his next fight ,before taking on the clown custard pie flinging champ ,as a build up to challenging the paddling pool full of beans wrestling champ ! 

• Haha 6
16 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Seen that one on YouTube, about a year ago, I think?

Absolutely ridiculous 'sport'!!

Doctors are saying it’s only a matter of time before someone’s badly brain damaged or killed.

• Like 1
On 04/11/2023 at 12:35, Welsh_red said:

I've said it before I reckon if as much money was put into arm wrestling as into power slap it would be better 

Hang on a minute please dont tell me you are in any way comparing a beautiful,highly technical sport like arm wrestling to this ridiculous f****n nonsense :cry:

Its like comparing golf to rugby !

Edited by gnasher16
42 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Hang on a minute please dont tell me you are in any way comparing a beautiful,highly technical sport like arm wrestling to this ridiculous f****n nonsense :cry:

Its like comparing golf to rugby !

Comparing them by saying that I think if all the money thrown at power slapping was diverted towards arm wrestling arm wrestling would be a much bigger success . I made a post on here about it before (not sure where)

Arm wrestling has a place in everybody's heart and mind . Everyone has seen it in pubs and in school or at home . Everybody has had a go at it at some point . I'd love to see where it would get to with major backing 

I don't think I've met anybody that hasnt said power slapping is anything other than stupid . The only thing that gets people talking about it is the insane knock outs in small clips on the Internet 

11 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Comparing them by saying that I think if all the money thrown at power slapping was diverted towards arm wrestling arm wrestling would be a much bigger success . I made a post on here about it before (not sure where)

Arm wrestling has a place in everybody's heart and mind . Everyone has seen it in pubs and in school or at home . Everybody has had a go at it at some point . I'd love to see where it would get to with major backing 

I don't think I've met anybody that hasnt said power slapping is anything other than stupid . The only thing that gets people talking about it is the insane knock outs in small clips on the Internet 

To your average person who doesnt really know what they are looking at arm wrestling isnt much of a spectator sport.......whereas this slapping nonsense has drama written all over it......arm wrestling was tried out as a demonstration sport at i think it was the 96 Olympics but didnt catch on.....no its doing fine exactly where it is as far as im concerned i dont want it to become too popular there are huge matches going on and athletes are getting nicely paid and well respected within the arm wrestling community worldwide....and thats good enough for most.

Huge match coming up November 11th Devon Larratt v Denis Cyplenkov,can be seen on Coresports if anyones remotely interested 😆

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...