Dave Courtney dead

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe he came to the realisation that he was a complete and utter melt ?    a big loss to British comedy 

Its no secret that any genuinely active person within the fields he pretended to be in gave him a wide berth and avoided him like the plague but thats not to say he wasnt a funny character and in all

Personally I'm not interested who's got what or how much or how they have got it I have a good life now I can look after the kids and grand kids I don't drive high end motors but what I have I own and

Posted Images

The first part of that clip makes you feel for the man but the second part just makes you realise what a sad case the geezer really was still giving it all that old pony on a supposed " suicide video ".

An experienced old head ive always respected gave me a very sound bit of advice a few years ago " you'll never live at ease until you learn how to get out of your own way "

• Like 5
12 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

The first part of that clip makes you feel for the man but the second part just makes you realise what a sad case the geezer really was still giving it all that old pony on a supposed " suicide video ".

An experienced old head ive always respected gave me a very sound bit of advice a few years ago " you'll never live at ease until you learn how to get out of your own way "

Do you reckon he was a lad back in the day ? Or he just blagged his way into people thinking he was a gangster? 

always used to go on about knowing the twins but he was about 3 when they got banged up so must of known em whilst they were banged up.

i saw a lot of comments saying he’s a multi millionaire and all this. Sure he lived in a council house that was going to be took off him soon.. 

1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

i saw a lot of comments saying he’s a multi millionaire and all this. Sure he lived in a council house that was going to be took off him soon.. 

Didn’t he buy an old small dilapidated school and refurbish it?Lived in that?

5 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Yeah looks like a old pub or summit lol big corner plot in rural Plumstead 😂😂

I think it was a small school,bought it cheap,bought some of the neighbours garden,rents a few rooms out to dominatrix ladies and their clients,he has a small nightclub licenced/unlicensed? In the back garden,wouldn’t be difficult making a couple of quid if he was savvy (I think he was fairly astute)but as always with cash if it’s easy come it’s often easy go,but he wasn’t skint,he had just been to turkey for veneers and had a new car on order.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

been a midnight would play on your mind constantly 

1 hour ago, mackem said:

I think it was a small school,bought it cheap,bought some of the neighbours garden,rents a few rooms out to dominatrix ladies and their clients,he has a small nightclub licenced/unlicensed? In the back garden,wouldn’t be difficult making a couple of quid if he was savvy (I think he was fairly astute)but as always with cash if it’s easy come it’s often easy go,but he wasn’t skint,he had just been to turkey for veneers and had a new car on order.

What about the dungeon lol 

The last place a multi millionaire lives is f***ing Plumstead ! ……..it’s like winning the euro millions and moving to Mogadishu ! 
No, when you get a few quid wrapped round you in that area you go right up market and relocate to Chelsfield or Knockholt ! Lol 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, mackem said:

Papers have guesstimated his wealth at anywhere from £4-24 million,didn’t do so bad considering he stacked memories up.

I’ll eat my hat if he had £4.24 never mind 4 to 24 million ! Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, mackem said:

Papers have guesstimated his wealth at anywhere from £4-24 million,didn’t do so bad considering he stacked memories up.

Can’t see that, mind you he had to pay all them soppy c**ts who followed him around and swore there oaths for there knuckle dusters 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4