Is it time to call on the Government to let us arm ourselves?

This attempted home invasion was on TV a few days ago,read the comments,if it was the UK there would be calls for tighter gun control,an inquiry into why the home owner indiscriminately fired out through the doorway endangering his neighbours across the street with an innacurate shot,and sympathetic probationary reports for the home-invaders having psychiatric counselling for their near miss stress,USA comments are mainly pity the homeowner missed.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few things, first of all you’re a midget and if you came all large with most British lads on the high street they’d drop you in the nearest wheelie bin !    Second, we have been rinsing peopl

No denying us Brits like a scrap amongst ourselves on a Saturday night...but when it comes to sticking together as one and fighting a greater enemy...almost all will not want to jeopardize their comfy

Honestly I gotta ask , is it even in a large majority of y'all's nature to have the level of necessary violence mental to even do any good? Like if I went to the average guy in the UK gave him a gun o

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mackem said:

This attempted home invasion was on TV a few days ago,read the comments,if it was the UK there would be calls for tighter gun control,an inquiry into why the home owner indiscriminately fired out through the doorway endangering his neighbours across the street with an innacurate shot,and sympathetic probationary reports for the home-invaders having psychiatric counselling for their near miss stress,USA comments are mainly pity the homeowner missed.

I wonder if Saudi Arabia has these problems given the good sense they showed way back in the day ?

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

A few things, first of all you’re a midget and if you came all large with most British lads on the high street they’d drop you in the nearest wheelie bin ! 

Second, we have been rinsing people out for 2000 years so don’t talk about how the British bloke has no metal…..you took an entire super power to a few rice eaters riding about on water buffalo barely out of the Stone Age and got your arse handed to you on a plate ! 

I feel no shame in the fact we are mostly law abiding, gentlemanly people…..the fact we have been shackled by propaganda and traitors in politics don’t mean we have to start shooting up McDonalds, after all, we ain’t savages !

It just needs the wheel to turn enough for us to stop believing the bollocks and get out and vote for people who value their land and it’s people.

i feel ashamed to be british all the time wilf

gentlemanly and law abiding 

more like cowardly and scared mate 

every year they take more and more freedoms and we get more and more placid 

and 2000 year ago your ancestors weren’t british mate they were rice eaters lol 

• Like 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

i feel ashamed to be british all the time wilf

gentlemanly and law abiding 

more like cowardly and scared mate 

every year they take more and more freedoms and we get more and more placid 

and 2000 year ago your ancestors weren’t british mate they were rice eaters lol 

Splash your face with water big lad 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Honestly I gotta ask , is it even in a large majority of y'all's nature to have the level of necessary violence mental to even do any good? Like if I went to the average guy in the UK gave him a gun or whatever and said " here your goin to be responsible for defending yourself " honestly how many are gonna take that up? And I swear that's not me talking shit or making fun of y'all it's just with all the chats I've had with people my age from over there.....well..... It's like the aggression and that type of stuff you need to be proactively defensive, just isn't there . 

Was talking to one guy who was 22 about this deal where apparently it's a growing trend among young migrants to beat yo local European and UK kids/young adults because apparently most of the time they just won't do anything. This guy was showing videos and him and some other UK guys where talking about it and when I asked why no one seems to fight back throw a punch , something, voice chat went quite and one finally said , well here that's the polices job not ours ..... Like I'm sorry but what the actual f**k  and it seems to be a pretty common sentiment " why try to help myself that's the police or the governments job"

And I'm sorry a firearm or similar in the hands of a weak mined person can be worse then nothing at all many times 

And alot of my female friends out the UK have told me just matter of fact that they they and most women don't feel safe or protected when it comes to the average guy over there , they don't feel like, if it comes down to it , most are not willing to get violent physical to protect them, and when you have the third would coming in and all this crime.... well.. not trying to tell y'all how to run your country or anything but front he outside looking in , being told all this stuff from folks living over there and reading the same comments on here back to back to back ....man its time for yall to either adapt and evolve to the current world or f***ing die out ..

But whatever just my two cents , just down my throat if you want but egh like I said seen a lot of what I said coming out y'all's mouth alot so it's no just me being a asshole american lol

Come down the bigg market or matthews street on a bank holiday Sunday about 9 at night and see where that gets you ! 

working your ticket giving off the big un , when it comes down to it , no other country has an appetite for drunken violence like the uk . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I think we all agree that something needs to change, starting with voting traitors out then going after the left wing/terrorist sympathising media, after a few public hangings of traitors in government, terrorists, and media all the rest would soon follow, pity about the voting system in the UK, its rigged better than bidens 2020 win ffs

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, mackem said:

Watched a few like that in the USA...

A real good youtuber is one called Donut operator....he's an ex cop put up loads of content like this ...and cops killing guys then does a break down of how things might pan out

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

.man its time for yall to either adapt and evolve to the current world or f***ing die out ..

Realism time,Caucasians will decline in number in the UK,die out or bred out,either way it’s slowly happening and and the pace will quicken,everything is cyclical we all have our turn at the top of the ride.

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Watched a few like that in the USA...

A real good youtuber is one called Donut operator....he's an ex cop put up loads of content like this ...and cops killing guys then does a break down of how things might pan out

I have watched him mainly American,sometimes Brazilian or Mexican shootings,it’s interesting.

Just because most Brits are Law abiding, It does not mean that there capacity for violence is diminished but rather controlled. You in the States need to remember your History is very short, Only having to fight the red man and his bows and arrows upon arrival, Look at our History and see how many nations we have fought. Even when we have been invaded it was by people more violent than us, that blood is entwined with ours. Any town centre at chucking out time here is like the wild west was back there. 

16 minutes ago, paulus said:

Just because most Brits are Law abiding, It does not mean that there capacity for violence is diminished but rather controlled. You in the States need to remember your History is very short, Only having to fight the red man and his bows and arrows upon arrival, Look at our History and see how many nations we have fought. Even when we have been invaded it was by people more violent than us, that blood is entwined with ours. Any town centre at chucking out time here is like the wild west was back there. 

Today's town centre is full of people who don't know if there a man or woman that's not counting the faggots and rainbow club..

8st cocaine fuelled pissheads chewing on meat from the elephants leg, and giving road cones a good kicking 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
7 minutes ago, king said:

Today's town centre is full of people who don't know if there a man or woman that's not counting the faggots and rainbow club..

8st cocaine fuelled pissheads chewing on meat from the elephants leg, and giving road cones a good kicking 😅

I must get out more Lol

3 minutes ago, paulus said:

I must get out more Lol

I would advise you to stay in mate..unless you want to some kebab fantic coaxing you to smell his fishy finger..and upon refusal you could have a kebab tray thrown at you..its dangerous out there 😅😅

4 minutes ago, king said:

I would advise you to stay in mate..unless you want to some kebab fantic coaxing you to smell his fishy finger..and upon refusal you could have a kebab tray thrown at you..its dangerous out there 😅😅

I once got chased by the bloke from the Chinese carrying a claw hammer. He was not happy i can tell you, all i did was return my meal. Mind it did cover the wall. fish tank and half his customers Lol

And i was the one who got arrested Lol

3 minutes ago, paulus said:

I once got chased by the bloke from the Chinese carrying a claw hammer. He was not happy i can tell you, all i did was return my meal. Mind it did cover the wall. fish tank and half his customers Lol

And i was the one who got arrested Lol

😅😅😅

8 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Honestly I gotta ask , is it even in a large majority of y'all's nature to have the level of necessary violence mental to even do any good? Like if I went to the average guy in the UK gave him a gun or whatever and said " here your goin to be responsible for defending yourself " honestly how many are gonna take that up? And I swear that's not me talking shit or making fun of y'all it's just with all the chats I've had with people my age from over there.....well..... It's like the aggression and that type of stuff you need to be proactively defensive, just isn't there . 

Was talking to one guy who was 22 about this deal where apparently it's a growing trend among young migrants to beat yo local European and UK kids/young adults because apparently most of the time they just won't do anything. This guy was showing videos and him and some other UK guys where talking about it and when I asked why no one seems to fight back throw a punch , something, voice chat went quite and one finally said , well here that's the polices job not ours ..... Like I'm sorry but what the actual f**k  and it seems to be a pretty common sentiment " why try to help myself that's the police or the governments job"

And I'm sorry a firearm or similar in the hands of a weak mined person can be worse then nothing at all many times 

And alot of my female friends out the UK have told me just matter of fact that they they and most women don't feel safe or protected when it comes to the average guy over there , they don't feel like, if it comes down to it , most are not willing to get violent physical to protect them, and when you have the third would coming in and all this crime.... well.. not trying to tell y'all how to run your country or anything but front he outside looking in , being told all this stuff from folks living over there and reading the same comments on here back to back to back ....man its time for yall to either adapt and evolve to the current world or f***ing die out ..

But whatever just my two cents , just down my throat if you want but egh like I said seen a lot of what I said coming out y'all's mouth alot so it's no just me being a asshole american lol

The main difference is most lads over here will have a row without a weapon. If you said that sort of stuff on most estates over here you'd get chinned very fast. 

You say you don't think we have the metal for violence... half the country spends 15 - 25 knocking fuzk out of each other for no reason and revel in it. 

We have probably the greatest boxing history in the world, football hooligans,  council estate lads etc. Etc. The country was built on a tear up and cup of tea after

An English man stood upright an armed  terrorist barehanded ..... can't see many yanks doing that.

• Like 1