20 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

just watching ITV good morning britain. I'm f****d off even more 500 million pound us tax payers have given france.. But we're  still seeing the French police letting these b*****ds over on these boats. I've just said to the wife. " When these smugglers get the boats into the water why aren't the French police sat back , up on the beach with riffles shooting holes in the boats something so easy to do. No boats no migrants. We know why because the French dont want them. It's okay us giving all that money to the French government. These French coppers don't give a f**k . They'll be thinking like us we don't want them let them crack on to britian. 

What i can't understand and to me it's further proof the French are only using limited lip service in stopping the dingys is why haven't they got any boats themselves to intercept these dingys as their launched from the beach and then tow them back and destroy them.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

Homeless protesters gathering in London..... notice anything about them? 

We can house these yet the government and opposition won't do anything about another million following them every 12 months 

Screenshot_20240412-081425.png

• Like 2

https://www.gbnews.com/opinion/uk-benefits-sham-cost-kelvin-mackenzie 

Another failure of the benefit system of UK, I heard Cherie Blair championing her latest project to deal with child poverty, massive increase to benefit payments... Which are being abused more than used , it's an abuse that beggars belief . So many groups of people falsely claiming millions , and we're never likely to get it back....there's even how to fake it guides on foreign FB groups

• Like 3

Apparently Migrant charities are up in arms over the fact that when a migrants application is approved they are given two weeks to vacate the hotel that they have been staying in for free, Unless they find somewhere to live they become homeless, Very sad but welcome to the real world that anyone in this country could face in the future.  

5 minutes ago, paulus said:

Apparently Migrant charities are up in arms over the fact that when a migrants application is approved they are given two weeks to vacate the hotel that they have been staying in for free, Unless they find somewhere to live they become homeless, Very sad but welcome to the real world that anyone in this country could face in the future.  

So true, my lad and his wife just been issued a section 21 on the property they rent with their 3 year old and 6 month old giving them 2 months to move out. Mortgage and 3 bed rentals beyond their joint incomes so 2 beds are there only options. Letting agents are so inundated they are only taking on 7 applications before shutting down adverts, shocking situation.             

• Like 1

There was a prick on the TV the other day, he'd got 2 migrants living in his rental property, us paying the bill and giving him rent. For some reason they were stopping the rent payments so his pet migrants were going to be homeless. These two migrants had had two young kids and was pregnant with another. This lefty landlord was over the moon that these two 'felt so comfortable in Britain they have decided to start a family'. And now Britain is letting them down.....

There is a vein of insanity runs through the political left 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

So true, my lad and his wife just been issued a section 21 on the property they rent with their 3 year old and 6 month old giving them 2 months to move out. Mortgage and 3 bed rentals beyond their joint incomes so 2 beds are there only options. Letting agents are so inundated they are only taking on 7 applications before shutting down adverts, shocking situation.             

Are they still in Bristol mate ? 

41 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Shocking mate and my heart goes out to them. What pisses me off aswell their is those who don't believe in some parts of the country the councils are housing migrants and foreigners before people who were born here. 

• Thanks 1

What a f***ing joke. They refused help so they let them come through to british waters where they got help ffs. Why not just leave the fuckers. Or deflate the boat. The saying see no evil ear no evil because that's what these people are. Invading another country when they know their not welcome by the general British public to me in an invasion. Not only of britian but the whole of Europe. Why aren't we doing like Australia. It looks like we need to watch our own waters and take things into our own hands. Because the goberments not going to stop it. Sunak deep down wants to flood the uk then let which ever other party deal with the shite 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

They want to be ashamed of themselves. You know what to do to that property 😉 once there out. Makesure no migrant gets a hold of it. This should be happening to any landlord that kicks decent british citizens out. 

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Are they still in Bristol mate ? 

Bridgwater, its why we moved down that way and looking like they will be moving in with us for a bit now.

13 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

They want to be ashamed of themselves. You know what to do to that property 😉 once there out. Makesure no migrant gets a hold of it. This should be happening to any landlord that kicks decent british citizens out. 

In all fairness Im not sure its migrants going to be moving in on this one think its a divorce settlement issue but the shortage is definitely down to "over crowding" in the area. Latest figures show there are just 267 council houses available in the whole of the Sedgemoor area and the local Holiday inn and care home are now housing over 450 illegals. You don't need to be a mathematical genius to work out what shit storm we are walking into.  

• Like 6