2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I'll never forget when Martin Webster interviewed him....Galloway said his children were half Indonesian and Webster said " what....of your own free will ? " 🤣🤣.....it used to be on YouTube but looks like its been taken off,surprise surprise.

That's what am saying the man might be a fool but he's worked the general public on both sides to get back in parliament the fool. A fool fooling fools. They've all f****d up in some way or another. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

He looks the sort that,likes a drink and is into  teenage rent boys...all his dirty secrets will come out ,soon enough,when the powers that be want him silenced mate...watch this space 👍

There all the Same mate it's with sharing dorms in Oxford and Cambridge. Lol 

4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

he was surrounded by muslims when he won all the speeches he’s doing he’s surrounded by them 

He's a hypocritical c**t because these were his words mc mate. Let's see if he's going to keep them words 

Screenshot_20240305_133408_Chrome~3.jpg

16 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

He's a hypocritical c**t because these were his words mc mate. Let's see if he's going to keep them words 

Screenshot_20240305_133408_Chrome~3.jpg

to be fair to him mate i seen awere he was speaking in front of the muslims saying the same 

18 minutes ago, mackem said:

Shocking beyond belief.

Sickening that the police, councillors, social services and mps all knew what was going on throughout the country with this case and countless other, 10s of 1000s of white children raped, tortured and no doubt murdered for decades and fck all done about it until recently

• Like 3
3 hours ago, mackem said:

The invasion continues unchallenged and unabated.

Without a doubt mate. Yesterday was the 40th anniversary of the year long miners strike at least we stood up and to be counted. Some year's back when the EDL organised the biggest march and protest my town had ever seen in wake of the CSE scandal I few good lads I know couldn't be arsed to join the protest unlike me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Without a doubt mate. Yesterday was the 40th anniversary of the year long miners strike at least we stood up and to be counted. Some year's back when the EDL organised the biggest march and protest my town had ever seen in wake of the CSE scandal I few good lads I know couldn't be arsed to join the protest unlike me. 

I was 22 only time I've not bn in work since I was 16 🤣

• Like 1
7 hours ago, mackem said:

Shocking beyond belief.

They should send that blonde bint to Syria or Pakistan alone with f**k all but a suitcase and see how she cracks on……she’s be raped to death within a fortnight !

• Like 3