What needs to be stopped

1)Boat people,strict enforcement of laws,scrap the hotels,stick them in camps,no one invited them so they can’t complain right?Anyone employing or housing them get hit with the big naughty stick,no appeals,your getting fined.

2)Work visas,4 year visas,you ain’t getting citizenship,they will still come,ever been to a third world country?No?Then trust me,they will still come.Oh,and no dependants,your here to work not settle

3)Students,no you absolutely can’t do a cheaptastic 2 year course at a scammy college above a kebab shop in Hounslow learning to bend bananas or laminate shelving then vanish into the ether,do a genuine 4 year degree at a genuine accredited university then take your Brit education back home,see ya.

there ya do,problem solved but it’s never going to happen so carry on as you are

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, mackem said:

What needs to be stopped

1)Boat people,strict enforcement of laws,scrap the hotels,stick them in camps,no one invited them so they can’t complain right?Anyone employing or housing them get hit with the big naughty stick,no appeals,your getting fined.

2)Work visas,4 year visas,you ain’t getting citizenship,they will still come,ever been to a third world country?No?Then trust me,they will still come.Oh,and no dependants,your here to work not settle

3)Students,no you absolutely can’t do a cheaptastic 2 year course at a scammy college above a kebab shop in Hounslow learning to bend bananas or laminate shelving then vanish into the ether,do a genuine 4 year degree at a genuine accredited university then take your Brit education back home,see ya.

there ya do,problem solved but it’s never going to happen so carry on as you are

I agree with 2 and 3 but 1, The Processing for migrants  should be done in France by British officials, anyone who enters without first being processed in France should be deported back to France,  Anyone without paperwork should be considered a threat and not be allowed to even apply for processing, Work Visas only issued for the trades we need and only when verification of qualifications has been done, No UK employer should be allowed to pay an immigrant less than a UK born worker. 

The leaders of this Country need to grow a backbone and stop being the spineless, Snivelling, Treacherous bunch of twats they have become. We left the EU so any EU treaty or whatever else we signed up to when were in the EU  is longer valid. 

10 minutes ago, paulus said:

I agree with 2 and 3 but 1, The Processing for migrants  should be done in France by British officials, anyone who enters without first being processed in France should be deported back to France,  Anyone without paperwork should be considered a threat and not be allowed to even apply for processing, Work Visas only issued for the trades we need and only when verification of qualifications has been done, No UK employer should be allowed to pay an immigrant less than a UK born worker. 

The leaders of this Country need to grow a backbone and stop being the spineless, Snivelling, Treacherous bunch of twats they have become. We left the EU so any EU treaty or whatever else we signed up to when were in the EU  is longer valid. 

No 1 for me is still a No,you’re in a safe country,have passed through others,you’re an asylum seeker seeking sanctuary and refuge from persecution?Ok,so you’re desperate but now you want to cherry-pick which country you want to apply in so you’re not really that desperate are you?Gotcha……economic migrant!

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, mackem said:

No 1 for me is still a No,you’re in a safe country,have passed through others,you’re an asylum seeker seeking sanctuary and refuge from persecution?Ok,so you’re desperate but now you want to cherry-pick which country you want to apply in so you’re not really that desperate are you?Gotcha……economic migrant!

There are all economic migrants obviously, There is already pre existing safe routes for genuine refuges, Always has been. This mass invasion is a product of our greed to borrow money rather than balancing the books. The treasury needs more and more income, immigration is the way they have chosen to try to do this, We and along with most of the western world is drowning in debt, One day the debt collector may come calling. 

1 hour ago, paulus said:

Not only do they come to our country illegally but they bring a court case.... AND "Mr Metcalfe indicated that claimants were getting legal aid." A muppet could run this country better than its being run

WWW.MSN.COM

Shouldn’t be allowed to use taxpayers money for legal aid,another loophole that needs closing.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, mackem said:

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison.

You travel across god knows how many continents because your life is in danger and one would presume live in a shit hole. You by pass a number of safe countries on the way to get to the UK where you are put up in a centrally heated refurbished room with all mod cons, gym, games room, instant access dental and medical care, 3 meals a day, £40+ a week, free phone, free travel to and from your accommodation in one of the prettiest locations in the UK, to then go and top yourself?

Just as a little bit of perspective 4639 men took their own lives in the UK in 2020 and its very rarely reported. We have our own people struggling to heat their homes, pay for food and sleeping rough on the streets. I know we keep going over old ground but this is just mental now....        

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Climate minister flown 6500 miles to help get Prime Minister Patel’s complete waste of time Rwanda bill over the line…..don’t worry, it’s only your money and your life lads !! 

Meanwhile, make sure you pay £100+ a week at the pump while your community gos down the bog…..that will fix it ! 

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, WILF said:

Climate minister flown 6500 miles to help get Prime Minister Patel’s complete waste of time Rwanda bill over the line…..don’t worry, it’s only your money and your life lads !! 

Meanwhile, make sure you pay £100+ a week at the pump while your community gos down the bog…..that will fix it ! 

Even if this law eventually passes, it won't make a ha'porth of difference.

Individual illegal migrants will STILL be able to appeal and the ECHR court will STILL be able to over rule us.

Even if the law is passed, it will be too late to try and deport anyone to Rwanda before the next General Election , which Labour will win, and Kier Starmer has already said yesterday that they will repeal the law.

Its all just smoke and mirrors by the Tory's to look as though they are doing something, at last about illegal immigration, in the hope of saving some Tory votes and salvaging a few seats at the General Election.

Cheers.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
43 minutes ago, WILF said:

Not to mention the rise in gas and electricity everyone in the UK will have just received notice of. FFS talk about having our pants down its behond  a joke.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Even if this law eventually passes, it won't make a ha'porth of difference.

Individual illegal migrants will STILL be able to appeal and the ECHR court will STILL be able to over rule us.

Even if the law is passed, it will be too late to try and deport anyone to Rwanda before the next General Election , which Labour will win, and Kier Starmer has already said yesterday that they will repeal the law.

Its all just smoke and mirrors by the Tory's to look as though they are doing something, at last about illegal immigration, in the hope of saving some Tory votes and salvaging a few seats at the General Election.

Cheers.

It's an embarrassing gimmick. Rawanda has been given 240 million pounds with another 50 million promised. They must be rubbing their eyes in disbelief at this gift which keeps on giving. The tories hope this will make them look tough but people see through them. Another own goal to add to their omnishambles government.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Not to mention the rise in gas and electricity everyone in the UK will have just received notice of. FFS talk about having our pants down its behond  a joke.

Just got an e mail from my energy supplier, Ovo, yesterday, going up by an estimated £100 a year. Doesn't sound much but along with everything else, it mounts up.

Cheers.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Just got an e mail from my energy supplier, Ovo, yesterday, going up by an estimated £100 a year. Doesn't sound much but along with everything else, it mounts up.

Cheers.

I work along with other lads on the minimum wage though a bonus tops us up and i am seeing a couple of them feeling stressed out with the cost of everything especially with Christmas on the horizon funny thing though non of them bother to vote when the time comes.