2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Does anyone think that the Israelis knew what hamas had planned and let it happen? 

There was a very real chance of civil unrest in Israel up until the hamas attack but that has now all but been brushed aside. 

With modern governments, anything is possible, but if that got out it would be bad for israel

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Does anyone think that the Israelis knew what hamas had planned and let it happen? 

There was a very real chance of civil unrest in Israel up until the hamas attack but that has now all but been brushed aside. 

It seems strange their extensive intelligence service apparently had no idea of the forthcoming attack?

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I've tried to avoid getting involved in this, as I actually have a "dog in the fight".

My eight year old grandson is half English, half Saudi. At the moment he is in the Middle East at the World Academy School. He is taught an English, American, Arab curriculum, he is fluent in spoken, written an reading English and Arabic. He is also taught the quoran and the bible and all other religions.

If Hamas were to harm him, I would want the whole of Gaza, the West Bank, the Golan Heights to be wiped of the map !

Conversely, I'd Israel were to bomb him, I would want Israel to be also wiped of the map !

So, I'm an equal opportunity hater of people who kill innocents.

BUT ! What I would like to know, is why the left are so vocal in their support of Palestine/Hamas, but never question the bestial savagery of the Hamas attack on innocent Israeli women and children, and aren't calling for the release of the innocent women and children being held hostage ?

Cheers.

Nail on head.

4 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I wouldn’t put that possibility past any government mate, it’s one of the oldest and most effective tricks in the book.

4 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

As above mate, I don’t dismiss it but if it ultimately means people like Hamas are wiped out then it wasn’t all bad. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I've tried to avoid getting involved in this, as I actually have a "dog in the fight".

My eight year old grandson is half English, half Saudi. At the moment he is in the Middle East at the World Academy School. He is taught an English, American, Arab curriculum, he is fluent in spoken, written an reading English and Arabic. He is also taught the quoran and the bible and all other religions.

If Hamas were to harm him, I would want the whole of Gaza, the West Bank, the Golan Heights to be wiped of the map !

Conversely, I'd Israel were to bomb him, I would want Israel to be also wiped of the map !

So, I'm an equal opportunity hater of people who kill innocents.

BUT ! What I would like to know, is why the left are so vocal in their support of Palestine/Hamas, but never question the bestial savagery of the Hamas attack on innocent Israeli women and children, and aren't calling for the release of the innocent women and children being held hostage ?

Cheers.

Any sane person left or right  wants an end to bloodshed. I don't agree the left never question Hamas's. inhumanity. How many left wing sources do you read? I'm sure Mick Lynch, Scargill and my little self consider Hamas to be butchers. No ifs no buts. I said at the start of this thread Hamas or whoever perpetrated the attacks did no favours whatsoever to the Palestinian people.

9 minutes ago, WILF said:

Was this in the 7th century ?

No, hold on to your hat Wilf and take your blood pressure pill. It was the  british poking their noses into other peoples business along with other western powers! Many Jews do NOT believe Israel is rightfully theirs. Check out the statements by the Torah Jews.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

Any sane person left or right  wants an end to bloodshed. I don't agree the left never question Hamas's. inhumanity. How many left wing sources do you read? I'm sure Mick Lynch, Scargill and my little self consider Hamas to be butchers. No ifs no buts. I said at the start of this thread Hamas or whoever perpetrated the attacks did no favours whatsoever to the Palestinian people.

Corbyn said "Hamas and Hezbullah were his friends" .

He still has huge influence on the left, he was at the march yesterday. 

Why doesnt HE condemn Hamas's atrocities with the same fervour he condemns Israel or call for the release of the hostages ?

Its a rhetorical question, I have no intention of getting into a discussion with you.

Cheers.

• Like 5
Just now, jukel123 said:

No, hold on to your hat Wilf and take your blood pressure pill. It was the  british poking their noses into other peoples business along with other western powers! Many Jews do NOT believe Israel is rightfully theirs. Check out the statements by the Torrah Jews.

Our fault…..that’s a shocker mate ! Lol 

Its don’t really matter if anyone thinks they should have a country of their own or not, they have one and Hamas f****d with a bigger dog than them.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

What part of “the Palestinian people” have been choosing Hamas for nearly 20 years are you not getting mate ? 

Hopefully Suella survives the week , think shes done a good job in difficult circumstances 

Dont want her replacement to give into  the Palestine protesters , Suellas married to a jewish bloke 

so i cant see her weakening her stance 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Of course they did,  there intelligence agencies are among the best in the world , if you look at the situation with an open mind you can clearly see that there’s a bigger agenda , 

Edited by Miga
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Hopefully Suella survives the week , think shes done a good job in difficult circumstances 

Dont want her replacement to give into  the Palestine protesters , Suellas married to a jewish bloke 

so i cant see her weakening her stance 

Jmho mate, but Braverman is a self serving main party traitor just like every Labour or Tory party MP or worker is a self serving main party traitor.

However, if in her attempt to further her own political position she is saying some useful things then that will do…..at this point, we have to look for victories where we can find them 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Corbyn said "Hamas and Hezbullah were his friends" .

He still has huge influence on the left, he was at the march yesterday. 

Why doesnt HE condemn Hamas's atrocities with the same fervour he condemns Israel or call for the release of the hostages ?

Its a rhetorical question, I have no intention of getting into a discussion with you.

Cheers.

You can't join a forum and ask a rhetorical question. That's not the way it works. I've just googled 'Corbyn Hamas' and he said 3 times in an interview that he condemns all attacks in Israel. ALL attacks  therefore including Hamas. If you don't want to get into a discussion with me don't respond to my posts.