I have said this before on this thread, A Sky news reporter was interviewing some high up official in Hamas the other afternoon. He directly asked why Hamas had targeted innocent women and children and taken old people hostage, His reply was, They are not innocent they are are all Israeli solders, typists and analysts. In other words Hamas see ALL Israelis as legitimate targets no matter there sex or age. 

As for the Religion Of Peace. That only comes when Islam has conquered every other religion in the world and either killed, enslaved or taxed every follower of those religions.   I don't believe for one second even if they achieved there aims there would be peace, as they would just turn on each other.  

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, paulus said:

I have said this before on this thread, A Sky news reporter was interviewing some high up official in Hamas the other afternoon. He directly asked why Hamas had targeted innocent women and children and taken old people hostage, His reply was, They are not innocent they are are all Israeli solders, typists and analysts. In other words Hamas see ALL Israelis as legitimate targets no matter there sex or age. 

As for the Religion Of Peace. That only comes when Islam has conquered every other religion in the world and either killed, enslaved or taxed every follower of those religions.   I don't believe for one second even if they achieved there aims there would be peace, as they would just turn on each other.  

The Sunni’s and the Shi’ites hate each other and they both hate the Ahmadis.

Cheers.

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

The Sunni’s and the Shi’ites hate each other and they both hate the Ahmadis.

Cheers.

I rest my case Lol.

I wonder why this was never followed up on. 

WWW.(!64.56:886

what kind of plane is this? more interesting video here...

20 hours ago, mackem said:

Over here its the usuall republicans and their brain washing of children to hate, they are teaching this in the schools, lets see if the psni/sinn fein charge the teachers with terrorism offences

IMG_4259.jpeg

IMG_4260.jpeg

Edited by Lenmcharristar
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
16 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Over here its the usuall republicans and their brain washing of children to hate, they are teaching this in the schools, lets see if the psni/sinn fein charge the teachers with terrorism offences

IMG_4259.jpeg

IMG_4260.jpeg

I'd go f***ing mental if my kids were paraded like that, regardless if they were holding an Israeli  flag or Palestinian flag, let them grow up and make there own minds up of the rights and wrongs in the world... they are too young to have an informed opinion.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

I'd go f***ing mental if my kids were paraded like that, regardless if they were holding an Israeli  flag or Palestinian flag, let them grow up and make there own minds up of the rights and wrongs in the world... they are too young to have an informed opinion.

Absolutely mate, but over here is different ffs, it starts in their homes

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

It goes on here mate with left wing Teachers imposing their beliefs on there pupils, It should never be tolerated. A teacher is there to teach a subject to a pre defined curriculum, Anything outside of this should see them banned from teaching. 

5 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Absolutely mate, but over here is different ffs, it starts in their homes

Yeah I get that mate, rightly or wrongly we all put some of our opinions/ideologies into our kids, most of us are fairly centred and hope the kids aren't too extreme either way.... but I think it's a whole different matter when teachers are preaching/forcing their opinions of the world on our kids, they are there to teach a curriculum and continue with the basic manners/morals etc you'd expect from a kid and that's it.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, paulus said:

It goes on here mate with left wing Teachers imposing their beliefs on there pupils, It should never be tolerated. A teacher is there to teach a subject to a pre defined curriculum, Anything outside of this should see them banned from teaching. 

beat me to it mate, the only thing I'd add to the curriculum is enforcing the basic manners we instill at home, if my kids are being little fuckers, gobbing off being disrespectful etc I'd have no issue in a teacher putting this straight... anything else is for parents to encourage (right or wrong) and for the children to have room to make their own informed decisions...

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Yeah I get that mate, rightly or wrongly we all put some of our opinions/ideologies into our kids, most of us are fairly centred and hope the kids aren't too extreme either way.... but I think it's a whole different matter when teachers are preaching/forcing their opinions of the world on our kids, they are there to teach a curriculum and continue with the basic manners/morals etc you'd expect from a kid and that's it.

This is coming from sinn fein who are a party in government

3 minutes ago, Berserk said:

You do realize that you're not supporting Hamas if you show support for the Palestinian people?

You do realise that it was the actions of hamas that they support, after all its what caused this latest strike back from the Israeli's, no point in sugar coating it, same as the ball bag in the kennedy centre spouting his bs about dont buy food made in israel as it puts a bullet in a kids head??? Did he not give a hoot for the concert goers that got riddled by bullets, raped and murdered and kidnapped?

1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

This is coming from sinn fein who are a party in government

I've a basic understanding of your divides/governments etc over there mate through my family there, but would never try and get involved in a debate on it as I haven't lived it and am not in enough knowledge to be worth showing myself up!! lol

But whoever thinks it's OK to get a whole classroom of kids out to wave flags supporting either side in a conflict few of us even truly understand need to give there head a wobble, it's not just the act it's the rhetoric that will be preached before and after the act which would concern me, as Paulus pointed out the whole left wing agenda particularly around gender, sex etc is a concern for many, I have regular and open conversations with my girl who is in her last year of school, nothing is off limits and I'm glad she is rounded and sensible in her opinions.... my lad is 18 and takes a no nonsense view to most of the bullshit... I often wonder if he's Wilfs secret love child!! lol

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Berserk said:

You do realize that you're not supporting Hamas if you show support for the Palestinian people?

Would it be OK to have kids paraded for any cause as long as that was the teachers or governing bodies ideology?

• Like 1