2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I just think its too late in the day for that mate its like we see with the Grift right and Civ Nats its almost like a material reward people are receiving for keeping hushed and turning a blind eye but its coming at the cost of having to cover up rape gangs and suchlike.....what i always try to put forward with Ethno Nationalism is that we have a moral standard and one of those standards is that we put our native population first..... that is a very strong standard that plenty of other countries set.....from the unions to the police,education,media they are at war with the native population and so these standards will be so concrete that hopefully in time Civ Nats will eventually look at them and say " you know what i think you're right "

For that to happen though people have to let go of their fear of labels and being called a racist......again,i just think its gone beyond what we can come back from with subtlety and we have to start using much stronger language and be totally unabashed with our aims.

Very, very good post that mate….makes sense and can’t really argue with the logic at all.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

5 hours ago, WILF said:

Russia don’t kill states, states kill themselves trying to kill Russia imho……what Russia has that no other country has (Save possibly China ?) is the ability to absorb.

Armies will break on the rock that is the vastness of Russia as has been proven time and time again.

In WW2 Russias losses were gargantuan but that coupled with the weather and just the sheer logistics of moving supplies across a country so massive broke the German Army, at that time arguably the most advanced and best army in the world.

Same with Napoleon and same with anyone else that ever tried to attack Russia.

There are places in Russia so remote that even Russia can’t get to them in any sort of way that makes sense cost and time wise.

Russia may not be going forward but you’ll die trying to push them backwards.

Its like punching a mattress, you’ll die of exhaustion before you do any terminal damage to it.

jmho 

True, but with demographics like this: Russia Age structure - Demographics

Russia has defeated itself, hasn't it?

• Haha 1

The Israeli government are pissed off at the paki puff !

He’s said of the little Israeli/ irish bairn that was kidnapped by Hamas “ she was lost, but has now been found.”

The Israeli Foreigner  Minister has said Varadkar needs to find his moral compass.

Cheers.

10 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

He’s said of the little Israeli/ irish bairn that was kidnapped by Hamas “ she was lost, but has now been found.”

The Israeli Foreigner  Minister has said Varadkar needs to find his moral compass.

Cheers.

Typical European politician, straight off the production line !…..absolute f***ing scum bag !

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

If it had of been a boy, bet he would have put a bid in the nonce

• Like 1

Mr Darmanin said the alleged attacker had shouted "Allahu Akbar", Arabic for "God is greatest", and told police he was upset about the situation in Gaza.

WWW.BBC.COM

Interior Minister Gérald Darmanin says tourists were targeted in the Quai de Grenelle area.

• Sad 1
6 hours ago, kanny said:

Mr Darmanin said the alleged attacker had shouted "Allahu Akbar", Arabic for "God is greatest", and told police he was upset about the situation in Gaza.

WWW.BBC.COM

Interior Minister Gérald Darmanin says tourists were targeted in the Quai de Grenelle area.

Should've been booted out of the country after his first conviction

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Should've been booted out of the country after his first conviction

I believe it's only sane thinking folk like us mate who think like this. How on earth anyone could support courts and silly human rights protesters who go against the deportations of foreign criminals is beyond me. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I believe it's only sane thinking folk like us mate who think like this. How on earth anyone could support courts and silly human rights protesters who go against the deportations of foreign criminals is beyond me. 

It's the same story with the Irish stabbing,  I believe he was up for deportation until the NGO's stepped in and got him citizenship,  it's  time these people and organisations that perverse the human rights laws were made accountable when one of their clients go off.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1