• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

There's quite a few groups calling themselves knights templar. There's a masonic order of KT. They fund an eye hospital in the holy land treating Jews, Muslims and Christians equally. I keep trying to join cos they have really cool regalia and wear swords 😁👍

There's a Knights Templar international over here very right wing 

6 hours ago, chartpolski said:

It would be easier to cure cancer than to solve “the Middle East problem” !

But to say “nothing to do with us, guv” isn’t correct.

It all started when we defeated the Ottoman Empire in WW1 who controlled most of the Middle East including Palestine.

This lead to the British Palestinian Mandate, then the Sykes-Picot agreement and then the Balfour declaration, which shaped the modern Middle East and lead to the formation of the Jewish state of Israel.

Yes, a long time ago, and we were probably the worlds pre-eminent power then, but in the 50’s we started the retreat from “east of suez “ and left them mainly to it !

We didn’t fully leave the area until the 70’s when we gave independence to the Trucial States, now countries like Oman , Bahrain, Qatar, etc. 

But we had a lot of fingers in a lot of Middle East pies for many years !

Cheers.

My old man did two tours of Aden in the 1950`s and early 60`s, He had a series of photographs of Three men being be- headed  publicly in Yemen. These pictures were taken by a press photographer but the British Government stopped any from being published, The reason for this was that The British Government had backed the three men that had been beheaded in an attempt to overthrow the leaders of Yemen at that time, The beheadings were a warning to Britain to keep there nose out of Yemen`s affairs, I don't have the pictures anymore but i did once post them on here and caused an uproar Lol, 

8 minutes ago, paulus said:

My old man did two tours of Aden in the 1950`s and early 60`s, He had a series of photographs of Three men being be- headed  publicly in Yemen. These pictures were taken by a press photographer but the British Government stopped any from being published, The reason for this was that The British Government had backed the three men that had been beheaded in an attempt to overthrow the leaders of Yemen at that time, The beheadings were a warning to Britain to keep there nose out of Yemen`s affairs, I don't have the pictures anymore but i did once post them on here and caused an uproar Lol, 

When life gives you Yemens…..make Yemonade ! Lol 

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Think that's the one nick Griffin is promoting.

That'd be the one , a good friends dad is also one of the driving force behind it 

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

When life gives you Yemens…..make Yemonade ! Lol 

I sometimes think i should of kept the pictures along with the other photo`s from out there, Some showing Arab Dhow`s leaving port with just as much weight as they went in with on board, Crashed planes, stuck land rovers, Sandstorms and loads of other things that made for a wonderful holiday destination. But then i remember the reason i donated them to a museum was no f****r will even know what they are or represent when i am gone. 

The Israelis will have to retaliate ten fold or else they will be seen to show weakness, Given there Geographical position in relation to the Religion of peace then what is there alternative.  

Just now, WILF said:

Good, they are a f***ing plague !

Wilf you talk a lot of sense a times but ill thought out nonsense at others. This is one of them imo. The brits should have kept their noses out of the holy land and should have had no truck with the gulf wars. We created enemies on both occasions and our people have suffered and continued  to suffer as a result. Military actions have consequences......usually for completely blameless and innocent  people. The brits' actions aren't always right and it's not treacherous to say so on occasion.

• Like 3
48 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

There's quite a few groups calling themselves knights templar. There's a masonic order of KT. They fund an eye hospital in the holy land treating Jews, Muslims and Christians equally. I keep trying to join cos they have really cool regalia and wear swords 😁👍

Good mate of mines a Freemason and he’s eager to join KT I said why his reply I get to wear a robe and get to weald a sword yeh I get it lol 😂😂

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Good mate of mines a Freemason and he’s eager to join KT I said why his reply I get to wear a robe and get to weald a sword yeh I get it lol 😂😂

That's always my answer

My mates a member and he says they do some interesting and unusual rituals and ceremonies.....I'm like "fuuuucccckkkk yeah get me on that !!!" 🤣

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Wilf you talk a lot of sense a times but ill thought out nonsense at others. This is one of them imo. The brits should have kept their noses out of the holy land and should have had no truck with the gulf wars. We created enemies on both occasions and our people have suffered and continued  to suffer as a result. Military actions have consequences......usually for completely blameless and innocent  people. The brits' actions aren't always right and it's not treacherous to say so on occasion.

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff because we could.

We followed the classic Roman example of making folks rich if they co-operated and played the game and wiping them out if they didn’t !

However, that’s all over now.

The first gulf war was totally justified imho, can’t have these fuzzy wuzzys getting out of their pram and threatening the oil supply.

The second gulf war and subsequent “Arab spring” was total and utter bollocks, should never have sent a single British soldier or airman.

Afghanistan was totally justified, horrible load of c**ts, they needed a kicking…….the withdrawal was the normal government bollocks up but the troops did very good work in that entire campaign imho.

So, to come to the point, creating enemies is what we do !…..except we used to not give a shit about it because we would just rinse them out.

Now we are a load of wouldn’t say boo to a goose Fanny’s who worry about being all moral and hurting peoples feelings the enemies are bolder than they have ever been……the enemies don’t stop coming just because your crawl about in your knees…..they think twice about coming when they know a hell fire strike will turn them and their ugly f***ing granny to mincemeat ! 
Even if they don’t think twice, who cares, same result ! 

Dead people don’t come back and f**k about with you a second time ! 

These people want Isreal dead and Isreal is responding in the only sane manner and the only language these f***ing beasts understand ! 
Telling them they are sorry won’t do it !

Edited by WILF
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

I'm not saying I side with Hama's, or any islamic terror group.....but the Jews are not our friends and THEIR actions over decades has been horrendous and only added fuel to a volatile area. And they act with the confidence of US backing 

• Like 6