Wheaton x

30 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Ive had 1/2 crosses, 3/4 and 5/8s, they done what was expected of them, the 1/2 cross lacked a little in size but made up for it in determination

Ok thanks that’s all I want from her is determination 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got a bitch probably 5/6 yr old now,bred by a member on here,she made 26/27tts,is quite heavily built,but can catch a rabbit and fill a freezer or 2,very bidable, good around all stock, my terriers an

Got an old Wheaton bull greyhound hasn’t been a bad dog 9 now is Steve atb longers01 

This bitch of mine aint by no means the fastest ,shes out of a gen half x bull grey dog/ half x Wheaton grey bitch...but she gives her all no matter what...Ive brought it up as an all rounder,done abi

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Ive had 1/2 crosses, 3/4 and 5/8s, they done what was expected of them, the 1/2 cross lacked a little in size but made up for it in determination

What sort of height did the half xs make mate? Dam to my bitch was around 22/23 tts👍

2 minutes ago, Whispering Whiskey 66 said:

I seen these the other day on freeadds, think they would definitely be worth a chance straight half x, if I never had a dog a pup from these would be swaying my way.

IMG_6793.png

Tbh that’s the litter I’m chancing 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Screenshot_20181207-182617_Instagram.jpg.f62eb5ed6320ed16764ac374a2561793.jpg20190126_160307.jpg.bb4918b7e6c3725cde73076439de2304.jpg20190130_170628.jpg.36167e25b7ad85d5b75ddf3edc4c6372.jpgIMG_20190615_200016_277.jpg.09de94d30781097524a313c89d0ff6ea.jpgGot a bitch probably 5/6 yr old now,bred by a member on here,she made 26/27tts,is quite heavily built,but can catch a rabbit and fill a freezer or 2,very bidable, good around all stock, my terriers and  other dogs with manners,dont ever start shit,but will finish it ,if the need arises....only real downside  is she struggles with the heat having a wooley coat👍20190327_220417.jpg.a2ea80768960583064b6a1ef187fcfdc.jpg

Nice bitch Daniel, only saw 1 first cross wheaten x grey bitch was around 23tts, lacked a bit of pace like you’d expect but was no quit in her. Might not catch everything she ran but wasn’t for lack of trying I liked her to be honest

• Like 2

Simmoman had one called it Gus, Not a bad dog at all. Except the day he left it in the boot of his car with his shopping on the back seat, Came back and it had eaten through the seats to get to the shopping Lol, 

22 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Nice bitch Daniel, only saw 1 first cross wheaten x grey bitch was around 23tts, lacked a bit of pace like you’d expect but was no quit in her. Might not catch everything she ran but wasn’t for lack of trying I liked her to be honest

This bitch of mine aint by no means the fastest ,shes out of a gen half x bull grey dog/ half x Wheaton grey bitch...but she gives her all no matter what...Ive brought it up as an all rounder,done abit of everything with it from ferretting,bushing,lamping,running with hounds,mooching with a gun and  catty,she suits me these days for what I'm into...she no bother at home,cleanest dog ive owned,will open the back door to go out to empty herself in fairness...her only down side is....cant kennel it outside/ leave inside a motor as she destroys shit🙈shes a greedy cnut when it comes to grub...lost count of the amount of meat joints/dinners the cnut has swiped of the kitchen tops😂..

If im honest,I could of done with owning her 20 yrs ago...could of put plenty more Infront of her then😉👍

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Whispering Whiskey 66 said:

I seen these the other day on freeadds, think they would definitely be worth a chance straight half x, if I never had a dog a pup from these would be swaying my way.

IMG_6793.png

Been out with the lad years ago he had a very nice Sal bull grey 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Is it 'jackals old country blood, D c?

If it is, was watching a few of his videos this week, English bull terriers, white lakelands, patterdales, bull and terrier crosses, all sorts!!

Just seen jigsaws post above lol  👍

Yes he put a video of English bull killing a large Tom bobcat 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

What sort of height did the half xs make mate? Dam to my bitch was around 22/23 tts👍

`My bitch was about the same size, very much like the pic ratknacker put up but with a thicker head, she was out of Springviews Horace

• Like 1