Nature Can Be Cruel

1 minute ago, paulus said:

I kid you not and you could see it had been amputated Lol

As bor has said probably urban foxes that survive eating shite out of bins they will never adjust to country life.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If your a hunting man with a live fox you will be going to prison. If you have a 'sanctuary' called something like fluffy cuddles animal resort I'm sure it's fine 🤣

Don’t always believe what they say mate they are breeding and releasing predators around the country at an almost agricultural rate, first otters then polecats now pine martins popping out the woodwor

If I went walking in bear areas I'd take 2 pistols on me at all time

Posted Images

Just now, Chaff said:

As bor has said probably urban foxes that survive eating shite out of bins they will never adjust to country life.

I have no doubt that's what they were, They were just totally lost with no idea what to do.  

Just now, paulus said:

I have no doubt that's what they were, They were just totally lost with no idea what to do.  

It's wrong they should be prosecuted and have their licences seized and needles confiscated and banned from touching foxes lol

4 minutes ago, Chaff said:

It's wrong they should be prosecuted and have their licences seized and needles confiscated and banned from touching foxes lol

A lot of it happens mate, There was a guy on here, I think he was anyway Lol, He was rehabilitating a Golden Eagle chick that had been found injured, He was raided by the RSPCA and police, The bird and others were seized, The eagle chick ended up in one of the so called Wildlife rescue centre's, It died a few months later. Autopsy concluded lead poisoning. It turned out they were feeding it rabbits shot using lead cartridges, Then they tried to blame the bloke they took it from, The world has gone nuts Lol

50 minutes ago, paulus said:

I kid you not and you could see it had been amputated Lol

Probably had it's leg decapitated by madcampingbillhardy, before he gave the mangy thing a damned good clemming,  for a bet.  🙂

Edited by shaaark
3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

@paulus

What's happened to billardy, mate?

He used to come out with belters on here, regularly had me in fits of laughter!!  Lol

No idea mate, Since the site format was changed a few years ago i can not even see when anyone was last active. 

I've seen a couple of 3 legged foxes hunted by hounds. It certainly didn't affect them and they made a good account of themselves. 

Most 'dumped' foxes are let go by urban pest controllers I'd guess. I know of a couple who work for big companies and catch em in towns....neither have a gun to dispatch them 

1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'm not sure if I'm honest. I would think it's legal but not a clue 

Not too sure myself now but all the ones we trapped were put on soft ground and despatched before moving.

17 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Not too sure myself now but all the ones we trapped were put on soft ground and despatched before moving.

If your a hunting man with a live fox you will be going to prison. If you have a 'sanctuary' called something like fluffy cuddles animal resort I'm sure it's fine 🤣

• Like 6