Working whippets

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

back in the good old days, ferrets n whippet, having fun

Flynn , a dog who I was lucky enough to spend 14yrs with , had some memorable times with him , epitomised man’s best friend.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

ive got loads of happy memmory pics on my comp, its a matter of digging them out chaff, im struggling at the moment with my recent operation, had surgery to remove lymph nodes through my armpit, and im bloody sore, good luck with sourcing yourself we a pup mate,     enjoy 

Digging can be a pain when they dont want to bolt, more often than not its raining or they been and sussed the nets.

I have on a few occasions been dangled upside down by may ankles in order to grab a rabbit.

Other days haven't need to did at all.

You can't take anything for granted in this game.

Ever thought of using a liner like the old days before locaters were about.

Get your self well, and I'm sure someone will take you out for the day and give you a front row seat.

Atb mate

2 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Digging can be a pain when they dont want to bolt, more often than not its raining or they been and sussed the nets.

I have on a few occasions been dangled upside down by may ankles in order to grab a rabbit.

Other days haven't need to did at all.

You can't take anything for granted in this game.

Ever thought of using a liner like the old days before locaters were about.

Get your self well, and I'm sure someone will take you out for the day and give you a front row seat.

Atb mate

wrong kind of digging chaff, im on about digging photos out my comp , lol

20 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

hijacked gasaxemans topic enough now 

You carry on mate loving it non of the usual mad stuff that gets posted you post away and a speedy recovery to you bud. I am hoping to aquire a couple from pennymeadow whippets . But unfortunately his bitch hasn't come into season yet . So am keeping in contact with him on a fortnightly basis .

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, gasaxeman said:

You carry on mate loving it non of the usual mad stuff that gets posted you post away and a speedy recovery to you bud. I am hoping to aquire a couple from pennymeadow whippets . But unfortunately his bitch hasn't come into season yet . So am keeping in contact with him on a fortnightly basis .

mine is full pennymeadow bred, well happy with her, does what it says on the tin👍

• Like 1