Terrorist Escapes From Wandsworth Prison.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Police and prison authorities release picture of escaped prisoner and his accomplices; Cheers.

Just saw Gaza in KFC carrying a fishing rod and four Fosters…… Cheers.

Spying for Iran apparently, should have been shot at dawn by the army buried and deny everything say he went AWOL

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, paulus said:

Reading what he has been accused of and the position he had  within the army, then i can not see him being a big enough threat for someone to want him to be broken out of prison, 

Yes that's what I thought. But the media are making it out to be huge. When I first read it I thought " big deal,what's all the fuss".

Edited by jukel123
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Yes that's what I thought. But the media are making it out to be huge. When I first read it I thought " big deal,what's all the fuss".

He was in The Signals regiment but given his age, he could not have been very high up in rank, So he would only have access to the level of stuff that every other normal bod would have and most, if not all could easily be researched on the net by anybody in any country. I can not see Iranian security forces being very interested in what he would have been able to give them. The fake bombs. Well unless he had access to the materials to make the real thing, That i doubt. Then again i can not see how he being branded a terrorist, He was obviously judged to be of such low risk that he was sent to Wandsworth whilst on bail. Sounds like an opportunist escape to me. and the media have gone all Ronnie Biggs over it. 

1 minute ago, paulus said:

He was in The Signals regiment but given his age, he could not have been very high up in rank, So he would only have access to the level of stuff that every other normal bod would have and most, if not all could easily be researched on the net by anybody in any country. I can not see Iranian security forces being very interested in what he would have been able to give them. The fake bombs. Well unless he had access to the materials to make the real thing, That i doubt. Then again i can not see how he being branded a terrorist, He was obviously judged to be of such low risk that he was sent to Wandsworth whilst on bail. Sounds like an opportunist escape to me. and the media have gone all Ronnie Biggs over it. 

I drove by RAF Croughton earlier, I think, the five eyes base. There were four police cars surrounding a civilian vehicle in one of the entrances. If I were to put two and two together…

3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I drove by RAF Croughton earlier, I think, the five eyes base. There were four police cars surrounding a civilian vehicle in one of the entrances. If I were to put two and two together…

The media then usually come up with 5 Lol, 

“RAF” Croughton is the base for more than a thousand American spies who play a key role in a huge and expanding US eavesdropping and intelligence-gathering network in Britain, So you would expect security to be very tight, 

21 minutes ago, paulus said:

The media then usually come up with 5 Lol, 

“RAF” Croughton is the base for more than a thousand American spies who play a key role in a huge and expanding US eavesdropping and intelligence-gathering network in Britain, So you would expect security to be very tight, 

:laugh: I may have too but it is a coincidence. Quite likely a bit jumpy with this fella about. Even though I doubt they seriously expect him to do anything other than run.

Just now, Born Hunter said:

:laugh: I may have too but it is a coincidence. Quite likely a bit jumpy with this fella about. Even though I doubt they seriously expect him to do anything other than run.

I am with you on that one mate,  Confucius say " Man who makes fake bombs, not know how to make real ones" Lol

If anyone remembers this quote from Rambo it was actually inspired by elite Royal Signals warriors 😂

"You don't seem to want to accept the fact that you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best! With guns, with knives, with his bare hands! A man who's been trained to ignore pain! To ignore weather! To live off the land! To eat things that would make a billy goat puke!" 

• Haha 3

Why would he run ?……just go to sports direct, get kitted out in new clothes and mingle in with the 100,000 other fighting age paki/Arab looking fighting age males that have rocked up with no means of telling who they are.

Bingo!, 3 meals a day, hassle as many local young women as you like, internet, hotel…..spot on ! 

Man hunt indeed !, they can’t stop a 1000 a week getting off an inflatable the dopey c**ts ! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

HM Inspector of Prisons was interviewed on the news this morning.

He said when he inspected Wandsworth Prison last year, one of the failings noted was, and I quote, “ a lack of duvet covers” !!!!

No wonder the country is going down the pan…..  

Cheers.

be hard finding the c**t sat having breakfast the fuckers are in and out getting orders everywhere you go for food there in there picking up orders  just eat and what not made jobs  for them straight away

loval taxi firm wouldn’t hire any for decades now they sold out it’s full of them rapes happening already