• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are partial to cats in some regions,in a bowl of lucky boat noodles.  

Its a lottery mate, the chinky stuff ranges from tat to indistinguishable

Posted Images

2 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Guys! Guys! 

I'm on the cusp of being feckin traumatised here, what happens if I do receive what I've paid for, but there's only one boot in the box 

aYweMb2_460s.jpg

You might very well end up raughing out roud when I bought boxes of boots from china a couple of pairs were slightly differing sizes to each other,when I messaged the agent she told me not to worry as she would make it right on the next order.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
16 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Do you get nailed by FedEx?, I did when I bought a Swazi fleece from New Zealand, but it's a peach of a coat

I just have, I bought a few bits of camping stuff from Zpack in states and I spent about £200 And got stung off UPS for £76 ouch ! Am a tight fisted northerner and am still blowing in a plastic bag over it and they got delivered the other day lol. 

9 hours ago, mackem said:

You might very well end up raughing out roud when I bought boxes of boots from china a couple of pairs were slightly differing sizes to each other,when I messaged the agent she told me not to worry as she would make it right on the next order.

Uphill only

• Sad 1
5 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

I just have, I bought a few bits of camping stuff from Zpack in states and I spent about £200 And got stung off UPS for £76 ouch ! Am a tight fisted northerner and am still blowing in a plastic bag over it and they got delivered the other day lol. 

that happened to me when i bought a pair of Danner boots from the USA stung for import duty 

Edited by greg64
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, greg64 said:

that happened to me when i bought a pair of Danner boots from the USA stung for import duty 

Bloody hell I had danner boots 25 yrs ago. I bought them off the milkman,  he was into his shooting and didn't fit him right. Was belting boots back then. 

Edited by Leo Sayer
  • Like 2
41 minutes ago, greg64 said:

I got a pair of Danner from Cabelas,couple of years ago I saw very similar on a Chinese trading site,nothing is sacred nowadays.

• Like 1
Just now, mackem said:

I got a pair of Danner from Cabelas,couple of years ago I saw very similar on a Chinese trading site,nothing is sacred nowadays.

yeah they started making them in china quality went right down but you can still buy the ones that are made in the USA and they are still great boots

• Like 2
On 03/09/2023 at 07:03, Leo Sayer said:

Bloody hell I had danner boots 25 yrs ago. I bought them off the milkman,  he was into his shooting and didn't fit him right. Was belting boots back then. 

Just been looking at winter boots,seen some Danner.

419772D0-0D17-4E88-B437-AC3BE589630D.jpeg

47E13481-4848-4633-B26B-1F874EB23B85.jpeg

21A58C25-2BB4-49AC-A543-DC2047BCBE08.jpeg

5871BED8-4E8D-45C6-B98C-8544BB152490.jpeg

3F835A7E-1470-4337-A9DA-932B31136DD8.jpeg

1210D1C8-A56F-40A0-8CF5-55516999D152.jpeg

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, bell said:

😳😳….forget them prices mate, you need to speak to your milkman :good:

He used come in were I was working as he was a shooting man and was a young tear away we got on. He used buy all the deer and hares we caught with the runners. Was funny to him put a red hind carcass on the milk float to drop off at butchers on his round lol. Happy days 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1