• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are partial to cats in some regions,in a bowl of lucky boat noodles.  

Its a lottery mate, the chinky stuff ranges from tat to indistinguishable

Posted Images

Just now, mel b said:

That's a proper odd thing ( to me ).

First time I saw it was here,but I used to buy plastic bags of coca-cola in the Philippines,just stick a straw in and drink,the shops didn’t want you to walk out with the bottle.

1 minute ago, mackem said:

First time I saw it was here,but I used to buy plastic bags of coca-cola in the Philippines,just stick a straw in and drink,the shops didn’t want you to walk out with the bottle.

It makes pretty good sense I suppose,  I'd just never seen it before. 

I've never left the UK,  but my brother is living in the Philippines at the moment,  and he's sticking a straw into something 😁.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, mel b said:

It makes pretty good sense I suppose,  I'd just never seen it before. 

I've never left the UK,  but my brother is living in the Philippines at the moment,  and he's sticking a straw into something 😁.

Which part of the Philippines Mel?

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Which part of the Philippines Mel?

I wouldn't have a clue to be honest mack . I just know that it's on an island , that's a two hour boat ride away from the next island. He's living at a mates house out in the jungle , and he's having his own house built , also out in the jungle . 

He spends his days and nights , getting blind drunk , and sticking his todger into a girlfriend half his age.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, mackem said:

Your brother isn’t Decca Heggie is he Mel?

I don't think so mack , but I wouldn't put anything past him 😁.

Me and my brother are complete opposites in most ways . I'm very much settled , I don't cheat , and I've been in the same job for years , and i don't crave any more money than I need .   My brother is very much a business man , that spends most of his time living like a millionaire,  and the rest of the time bankrupt .  That boom and bust cycle is more to do with chasing fresh women , and losing everything to the old one.

4 hours ago, mel b said:

I don't think so mack , but I wouldn't put anything past him 😁.

Me and my brother are complete opposites in most ways . I'm very much settled , I don't cheat , and I've been in the same job for years , and i don't crave any more money than I need .   My brother is very much a business man , that spends most of his time living like a millionaire,  and the rest of the time bankrupt .  That boom and bust cycle is more to do with chasing fresh women , and losing everything to the old one.

I can see certain aspects of your brothers life as I have been there,some people aren’t cut out for the 9-5,he sounds a bit of a nomad,I know the appeal,living life by his own rules.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

I can see certain aspects of your brothers life as I have been there,some people aren’t cut out for the 9-5,he sounds a bit of a nomad,I know the appeal,living life by his own rules.

I was having a beer with him one day , and asked him if he would be buying the house that he'd just moved into with his girlfriend ( he was renting it from his mate) .  He said " nah , I've already bought and paid for four houses , and they've all got exs living in them "  .  He did buy it though , and a house in France as well , and he's walked away and his ex has both of them now 😄.

At least his house in the Philippines is only costing 20k.

• Like 1