5 minutes ago, mel b said:

I was having a beer with him one day , and asked him if he would be buying the house that he'd just moved into with his girlfriend ( he was renting it from his mate) .  He said " nah , I've already bought and paid for four houses , and they've all got exs living in them "  .  He did buy it though , and a house in France as well , and he's walked away and his ex has both of them now 😄.

At least his house in the Philippines is only costing 20k.

20k house in the PI he is out in the boonies somewhere,what they refer to as the provinces,maybe down somewhere like the visayas,a rolling stone gathers no moss Mel.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are partial to cats in some regions,in a bowl of lucky boat noodles.  

Its a lottery mate, the chinky stuff ranges from tat to indistinguishable

Posted Images

Just now, mackem said:

20k house in the PI he is out in the boonies somewhere,what they refer to as the provinces,maybe down somewhere like the visayas,a rolling stone gathers no moss Mel.

It's in the jungle on an island , and everyone there is dirt poor . 

My sister has been out to stay with him for a month . She said the the builders ( they call them carpenters )earn about five dollars a day , and the labourers about half of that. My brother pays for food every day for them , and beer every night , so I'm guessing that they'll drag it out for years 😄.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mel b said:

It's in the jungle on an island , and everyone there is dirt poor . 

My sister has been out to stay with him for a month . She said the the builders ( they call them carpenters )earn about five dollars a day , and the labourers about half of that. My brother pays for food every day for them , and beer every night , so I'm guessing that they'll drag it out for years 😄.

The builders are shoddy as f**k,yup he is the Puti paying the day rate so they will milk him for all his worth,it’s the Pinoy way.

6 minutes ago, mackem said:

The builders are shoddy as f**k,yup he is the Puti paying the day rate so they will milk him for all his worth,it’s the Pinoy way.

He's loving it . He thinks it's great . I told him that he needs to be very careful,  because as soon as the money stops , he's surplus to requirements , and they'll just Bury him in the jungle .

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, mel b said:

He's loving it . He thinks it's great . I told him that he needs to be very careful,  because as soon as the money stops , he's surplus to requirements , and they'll just Bury him in the jungle .

Middle aged men with pretty girls half their age,cheap beer,on a tropical island,seen loads of them Mel,as you said surplus to requirements a lot of times when the cash cow dries up,sometimes the relationship is solid,sometimes it isn’t,he is living his life how he wants,as long as he is enjoying it that’s all that matters.

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Middle aged men with pretty girls half their age,cheap beer,on a tropical island,seen loads of them Mel,as you said surplus to requirements a lot of times when the cash cow dries up,sometimes the relationship is solid,sometimes it isn’t,he is living his life how he wants,as long as he is enjoying it that’s all that matters.

That's it mack , he's happy , so that's all that matters . I still think he's crazy though . He left his wife that is ,younger than him ,  highly intelligent,  speaks several different languages fluently , plays the piano , and has the body of a page three model.  He just can't sit still.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Flacko said:

Just viewed who’s read this Mel it could be your brother belucky 👍

Of all the places my brother might turn up , THL would be the very last .

It's hard to believe that we grew up in the same home , with the same parents. 

I took him for a walked up day on the pheasants once . He turned up dressed like uncle Buck , and thought that we drove around and shot them from the car . We'd walked about 400yards in the snow before he started moaning , and said " well this is a bit shit " 😄.

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

No Mack, according to my bank statement I've been bent over by some none existent Australian Jeweller or other, I'll have to get down to the bank and get them on the case

Might have to go down the same road for some Carhartt gear I bought

16 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Might have to go down the same road for some Carhartt gear I bought

What Carhartt gear you getting?Marks warehouse has got a sale on at the minute,just got a nice Carhartt hoodie.

supposed to be going salmon fishing today but a clothing order I placed online on Wednesday which I wasn’t expecting for a week is apparently being delivered today,so fishing tomorrow instead (last day of salmon season).