Time blindness?

VM.TIKTOK.COM

I'm tired of workers' rights not being prioritized in this country. And we're entitled for suggesting it should be...

Time blindness,anyone struggle with it?Just another term for being late really,she wants her prospective workplace to accept her rolling in at 2pm and missing the morning due to her “Time-blindness”,go woke or go broke,and looks like she is going broke.I have heard it all now “Time-blindness” Ffs.

• Haha 4

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've interviewed potential staff before who turned up late , they were an automatic NO even before the interview had started. Sheer rudeness in my book.

I'm sure I'd be out of a job pretty quickly if I tried that caper 😄   Boss: so Jon, why did you f**k up the rail network by leaving a train out on the mainline for 3 hours?   Me: I

I'd sack the bitch in a heartbeat 👍My pet hate is being late , I've never been late in my life.

I'm sure I'd be out of a job pretty quickly if I tried that caper 😄

Boss: so Jon, why did you f**k up the rail network by leaving a train out on the mainline for 3 hours?

Me: I'm time-blind boss.

Boss: f**k off you dickhead.

😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I sympathise with the poor lass as I also suffer with time blindness myself, however I just fill in the old book with a pen stating that the new all singing photo taking clocking in machine was playing up and I was there on time, we’re theres a will and all that lol 😝 

She is delusional however a work culture that values productivity over hours worked is sensible. But they’re not independent, core hours/days are essential in order for an organisation to maximise productivity. Productivity should always be the target metric though.

• Like 1

In a world where total f***ing insanity is the new normal, why not ? 
May as well help yourself to some of that !…….if she said she was a man and needed to go home at lunchtime every day to shave her mangina they wouldn’t wait to be seen to bend over backwards to accommodate her so why not make up some other mental “condition” and have a lay in ?…..more power to her elbow, these companies bought into and wanted this madness so let them reap what they sow.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4

I hate lateness like some have said it's just bad manners though sometimes it's unavoidable due to situations out of your control. My family think I have some form of mental illness as I go to work earlier than I should do or for any other appointments. An incident at work a while back where an agency class 1 driver due to things not going to plan was running late and after getting him loaded up the driver then got the prayer mat out and started praying for another 20 minutes making the load even more late to get to the hub and no one had the bolox to tell him to stop fekin about and get moving like WILF said they have bought into this madness especially pandering to Muslims. 

• Like 1