At home with the Furys..

On 27/08/2023 at 21:17, mC HULL said:

not something i’ll watch mate 

Oooh Gooey, you fibbing toad!!  You've probably watched it, thrice, already.  You love all that fury carry on and nonsense!!  😄 👍

• Haha 4

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I could think of nothing worse than sitting and watching that backwards cnut👎

Well said mate!! Let's spend all day reading bollocks on here instead!!🤣

Get a fecking life there will be plenty of Time for watching other people’s shite if and when we make it to the old people’s home, while your fit and able life’s for living not watching someone else’s

Posted Images

5 hours ago, greg64 said:

"Bluebirds like to be together, eagles hang out with eagles, sparrows stick with sparrows, buzzards go with buzzards. They're all birds, but they go with their own.... It is against God's law to integrate. It's only nature, not hatred, to keep people among their own kind. A man has to be a fool to want to live in any other culture but his own." - Muhammad Ali

I once saw a sparrow hack with a black bird racist conts them bop,s 

9 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Care to elaborate ?

Ive been called the same all my life but never found 1 person who could explain why !

care to elaborate why ali was racist ? 

calling people white devil or crackers etc is the same as calling him a nigger ain’t it ? 

you most likely are racist gnash if day 99 percent of people are 

On 29/08/2023 at 16:47, shaaark said:

Oooh Gooey, you fibbing toad!!  You've probably watched it, thrice, already.  You love all that fury carry on and nonsense!!  😄 👍

lol i don’t watch shit like that mate i watch very little on telly mate a tribe a 4 kids ourlass dogs graft etc sees to that 

and  i defo don’t watch realty tv ffs lol

Edited by mC HULL
On 29/08/2023 at 10:51, fireman said:

Wanting to be with your own kind is not racist in any way,he didn't hate white folk he just wanted to be around black folk and have his kids looking like him and there's nothing wrong in that in any way and neither is wanting it the other way round with white folk wanting to be around white folk...

that’s like saying the nation of islam don’t hate whites ffs mate don’t be so naive ali was racist 

great boxer but that’s about it 

27 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol i don’t watch shit like that mate i watch very little on telly mate a tribe a 4 kids ourlass dogs graft etc sees to that 

and  i defo don’t watch realty tv ffs lol

A 'tribe' of four kids?!

25 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that’s like saying the nation of islam don’t hate whites ffs mate don’t be so naive ali was racist 

24 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i laugh everytime i hear he was a great man in and out the ring lol ffs what did he do out the ring ?? can anyone answer 

Kin el, Gooey, you really are naive as fcuk!!

Over and OUT!! 😄

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Sometimes you thick twat it's better to keep quiet than,ahh feck it it'd be lost on you anyway...:doh:...:laugh:...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, fireman said:

Sometimes you thick twat it's better to keep quiet than,ahh feck it it'd be lost on you anyway...:doh:...:laugh:...

another can’t answer lol 

what did ali do that was so great out the ring ? 

i’m thick enlighten me ffs lol

the same head the balls call putin and he wants to bring back the ussr and that’s a terrible thing usyks a hero for fighting against it lol 

but ali didn’t fight the communists in vietnam and that was a great thing ffs lol there’s some muddled up men on here i find it great lol