8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Interesting that DC put up a very interesting little article, zero comment or conversation but as soon as the thread is alive the same sceptics are circling in minutes, the human zoo is as interesting as the wild one some times, think the fact you were all willing to accept the wild boar story with zero evidence and guidance from  the authorities and a nause Internet influencer shows that there is zero point in trying to hold any serious conversations on this topic in an open debate 

Hold on a minute. The boar part of the story, was not the important part. It really didn't matter what the animal was, but more so, what it wasn't. It wasn't a lion. The same old story. Feckin clowns, presenting dodgy footage, and pretending it was something it wasn't. 

So the authorities took action, wasting money and time, just incase there was something to the story. Turned out to be all bullshit as usual. 

So tell me. What were the German government covering up here? They went out to try find "the lion". Ain't that what you want them to do? Run around the fields after something that isn't there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

Not judging by the amount of Fanny’s on here ?

Busy time at the allotment with chicks hatching; Cheers.  

Posted Images

23 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Here's our friend again, ( well not everyone's friend 🤣), talking about the crazy frenzy that went on in Germany surrounding the "big cat" sighting. 

Remember, this guy used to believe in the idea of big cats breeding and roaming the British countryside, but couldn't ignore all the fake sightings, which are being promoted by the "experts" as being actual proof.

I watched his footage on the UK stick insects the other day,and the aesculapian snakes in London,good to see the snakes,next time I am in the UK in the summer I am going to see if I can find one.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, EDDIE B said:

Hold on a minute. The boar part of the story, was not the important part. It really didn't matter what the animal was, but more so, what it wasn't. It wasn't a lion. The same old story. Feckin clowns, presenting dodgy footage, and pretending it was something it wasn't. 

So the authorities took action, wasting money and time, just incase there was something to the story. Turned out to be all bullshit as usual. 

So tell me. What were the German government covering up here? They went out to try find "the lion". Ain't that what you want them to do? Run around the fields after something that isn't there.

Well said Eddie .

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

think the fact you were all willing to accept the wild boar story with zero evidence and guidance from  the authorities and a nause Internet influencer shows that there is zero point in trying to hold any serious conversations on this topic in an open debate 

Thought it was a blonde boar the first time I saw it, when it was still a "lion". Because it looks like a blonde boar and has a little swishy pig tail etc 👍

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Gilbey said:

Thought it was a blonde boar the first time I saw it, when it was still a "lion". Because it looks like a blonde boar and has a little swishy pig tail etc 👍

Christ Gilbey, can't you see that's a long tailed muntjac. Only found in a small area, on the outskirts of Berlin. 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Greyman said:

Interesting that DC put up a very interesting little article, zero comment or conversation but as soon as the thread is alive the same sceptics are circling in minutes, the human zoo is as interesting as the wild one some times, think the fact you were all willing to accept the wild boar story with zero evidence and guidance from  the authorities and a nause Internet influencer shows that there is zero point in trying to hold any serious conversations on this topic in an open debate 

the authorities have said it was a wild boar ‘Lioness’ Spotted in Germany Was Probably a Wild Boar, Officials Say - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Edited by greg64
1 minute ago, greg64 said:

the authorities have said it was a wild boar

My whole point is it’s an inconclusive picture and without any other evidence like footprints hair samples or a prey item it means noting and no ones opinion is more valid than anyone else’s, it’s again becoming a point scoring exercise were as it should just be discarded as no more than a bad picture of something in a headlight which is all it will ever be 👍

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Greyman said:

My whole point is it’s an inconclusive picture and without any other evidence like footprints hair samples or a prey item it means noting and no ones opinion is more valid than anyone else’s, it’s again becoming a point scoring exercise were as it should just be discarded as no more than a bad picture of something in a headlight which is all it will ever be 👍

that's the thing though no one ever has a good picture even people that say they have seen them multiple times like the women in the article that dan put up who claims she has two sheep killed in the last two days and can hear females calling for a mate ,why has she not got camera traps set up or why dont the big cat fanatics set them up there she recons it is always this time of year

Edited by greg64
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, greg64 said:

that's the thing though no one ever has a good picture even people that say they have seen them multiple times like the women in the article that dan put up who claims she has two sheep killed in the last two days and can hear females calling for a mate ,why has she not got camera traps set up or why dont the big cat fanatics set them up there she recons it is always this time of year

We have tried to make contact, but to no avail so far, this is why things need to be recognised and accepted so these things can be investigated by qualified people that are recognised and accepted at the right times, the police, rspca and others are not equipped or prepared for it so would rather brush it aside because there is nobody they can call, 👍

The pensioner, who owns 51 sheep, was involved in research by University of Wales Trinity Saint David academic and bone expert Dr Ros Coard conducted in 2007. The study of sheep carcasses found in the Aeron Valley concluded big cats were responsible for bite marks.           you would think that if she was involved like stated that she would be right up for it

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, greg64 said:

When you read the article, you can see by the crap she comes out with, that she's a nutter. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
16 hours ago, Greyman said:

We have tried to make contact, but to no avail so far, this is why things need to be recognised and accepted so these things can be investigated by qualified people that are recognised and accepted at the right times, the police, rspca and others are not equipped or prepared for it so would rather brush it aside because there is nobody they can call, 👍

Who gonna call …..Cat busters 

• Like 1