31 minutes ago, Greyman said:

just flying into tanana now before I head south for the winter hoping to do a quick bit of salmon fishing before the carabao migration then back to work Monday morning  

86EF6AED-E10B-440C-8987-3321910AEEEE.png

16 minutes ago, mackem said:

Low altitude,don’t forget to suitably attire,I know why you’re going up……

C7FAF5AE-72D1-44CE-B4F3-D5993992B3A9.gif

6D19DBFE-38A8-43FA-A18E-80E65C4B83CC.jpeg

😄

You two are cracking me up!!  Lol.

Good to see there are still people on here with a wry sense of humour!!  😄 lol  👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

Not judging by the amount of Fanny’s on here ?

Grooming was so different in them days ,I just got a dandy and a 10p mix up 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, shaaark said:

😄

You two are cracking me up!!  Lol.

Good to see there are still people on here with a wry sense of humour!!  😄 lol  👍

I knew Greyman had a sense of humour when he said he was going to Alaska to see the carabao migration,Carabao are south East Asian water buffalo it’s caribou that migrate in Alaska the trickster,he almost had me there.

in other news a lady has came forward with Nessie pics she took in 2018 of Nessie spinning and rolling on the surface of the loch,one monster hunter said the pic is the best surface photo of the monster in years.

34281B76-2B98-4A29-AE8A-91992D22D095.jpeg

• Haha 2

Refreshing to see the typical looser  response upon my return, oh no I’ve Ben sussed out as a glorified tourist visiting parks and zoos  so I,ll pick up on bad gammer to deflect poor show i expected so much more from you, anyway just got in from a bare knuckle fight win a kangaroo before a quick wash and change then off to do some real tracking with a real group of experts on the cotswolds catch you later, but dont forget to allow for the time difference before replying 🤡

CD6AC172-A406-4B66-9D17-F85101B6C46C.png

EA2667CA-707E-4536-AD29-BE8D8438DBD3.jpeg

81768004-196D-434A-93CE-2AD44DD17331.jpeg

AB857D25-5A7E-43D2-8BF3-E8349041662C.jpeg

Edited by Greyman
  • Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Deker said:

This fundamental topic has been running certainly 5 or 6 years here, maybe more.

How long does it take to find one of these Big Cats that are apparently living and breeding in the UK countryside?

For you and some others probably about 10 lifetimes but for those willing to get off there arse and look not that long I caught my first one on camera within 3 months of starting, let’s be fair you struggled to find a bender to board your boat, so I’d not be to upset you can’t grasp it just to give you and the crew a little helping hand here’s a bit of a quiz for you, two of these are dogs two are cats of a simular size and one is a feral, answers on a postcard and the winner gets a free trip through the wardrobe with mr Ben to the West Midlands safari park we’re you can see all the animals in there natural environment from the comfort of an air conned vehicle now I must go as the real word beckons  so enjoy yourselves but play nicely when I’m gone 

5F7FC2A2-1D2F-4FA0-ADE1-3E33FFC0C635.png

5E0F36E5-7F8E-494C-92C2-B159FD6740FE.jpeg

520607DE-96D4-44EC-BF03-1D7DF960C2BF.png

7A768622-7D19-4D2F-ACD8-1F44DC2653C6.png

D6E635AF-BCA7-4C13-AFBA-5878F30AC4C9.png

• Haha 5
4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

gets a free trip through the wardrobe with mr Ben to the West Midlands safari park we’re you can see all the animals in there natural environment from the comfort of an air conned vehicle now I must go as the real word beckons  so enjoy yourselves but play

🤣

14 minutes ago, Greyman said:

For you and some others probably about 10 lifetimes but for those willing to get off there arse and look not that long I caught my first one on camera within 3 months of starting, let’s be fair you struggled to find a bender to board your boat, so I’d not be to upset you can’t grasp it just to give you and the crew a little helping hand here’s a bit of a quiz for you, two of these are dogs two are cats of a simular size and one is a feral, answers on a postcard and the winner gets a free trip through the wardrobe with mr Ben to the West Midlands safari park we’re you can see all the animals in there natural environment from the comfort of an air conned vehicle now I must go as the real word beckons  so enjoy yourselves but play nicely when I’m gone 

5F7FC2A2-1D2F-4FA0-ADE1-3E33FFC0C635.png

5E0F36E5-7F8E-494C-92C2-B159FD6740FE.jpeg

520607DE-96D4-44EC-BF03-1D7DF960C2BF.png

7A768622-7D19-4D2F-ACD8-1F44DC2653C6.png

D6E635AF-BCA7-4C13-AFBA-5878F30AC4C9.png

Perhaps you would be kind enough to explain/show the proof you have then!!!

The only reason this topic has carried on for so many years is the simple fact that NOBODY has found or produced any proof, if they had this topic would be over!!!

And as for the so called Experts on Big Cats in the British countryside, just how do you get to be an expert on something you can't find????

Edited by Deker
  • Thanks 3
1 minute ago, Deker said:

Perhaps you would be kind enough to explain/show the proof you have then!!!

The only reason this topic has carried on for so many years is the simple fact that NOBODY has found or produced and proof, if they had this topic would be over!!!

And as for the so called Experts on Big Cats in the British countryside, just how do you get to be an expert on something you can't find????

Ok one more just for you as you seem a little bit special, but the guy with the jacket around his waste looking at the ground is a South African guide and tracker the guy behind him is a very qualified biologist that works with leopard groups in India and mountain lions in the states, so I do think they are probably slightly more qualified than anyone on here now I really must go because we are about to head off down the same old rabbit hole and as I,ve said on many occasions just make arrangements to come and meet me one day an I’ll show you some for your eyes only kind of shit and if time allows a cash course in pipe bending 

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

the guy behind him is a very qualified biologist that works with leopard groups in India and mountain lions in the states

Who does he “work with” over here on mountain lions?what’s the nature of his work?Theres plenty of biologists over here already working with agencies on the cats,likewise India,why do they need the help of someone from a country where there are no big cats?Genuine question.

7 hours ago, Greyman said:

Ok one more just for you as you seem a little bit special, but the guy with the jacket around his waste looking at the ground is a South African guide and tracker the guy behind him is a very qualified biologist that works with leopard groups in India and mountain lions in the states, so I do think they are probably slightly more qualified than anyone on here now I really must go because we are about to head off down the same old rabbit hole and as I,ve said on many occasions just make arrangements to come and meet me one day an I’ll show you some for your eyes only kind of shit and if time allows a cash course in pipe bending 

I'd like to come one day Greyman if it would be possible? 

Happy to pay for dinner and beer afterwards 👍

• Like 10
22 hours ago, Greyman said:

You are correct, the same old rabbit hole and your usual response...I have all the evidence, but I'm not going to publish any of it for a whole bunch of spurious reasons, and your same old, if you don't believe me you can **** *** attitude, it seems impossible to have a sensible conversation with you.

My question a post or two back........... 

This fundamental topic has been running certainly 5 or 6 years here, maybe more.

How long does it take to find one of these Big Cats that are apparently living and breeding in the UK countryside?

So, all these amazing Experts you rave about have fallen short in the UK and are still looking!!!!

There are many, many people, on this, and many other sites that spend a great deal of time in the countryside and are decent trackers as well, yet nobody has produced anything showing they exist, likewise the vast majority of phones have cameras these days and still nothing.

I have said many times I would love to see some evidence, a good friend who is 100% rational and sane, thought he found Lynx (not really BIG Cats, but lets run with it) evidence on some of his land locally to me and asked me to take a look, he owns a lot of land and waterways and has been an outdoors man all his life.  Fox and badger were the main culprits (then bird activity as well), nothing to say cat upon proper investigation.  When he first mentioned it, I thought we may be on to something, but no, this was about 6 years ago. 

I have never understood the big secret over all the evidence you allegedly have, I thought the whole idea was to find them, so what is the point in finding them and keeping it a secret???  

Edited by Deker

Mate wstop tasking shit please he thought he has lynx on his land but after you investigated it was fox sand badger just wtf are you on, your mate either saw or he never saw a lynx, he didn’t just find a dead bird and think oh that was a lynx things don’t work like that do they, now please just try to listen to the part we’re rick says I,ve shown you some of the better pics in the green room but cant on air, so as I keep saying just come down and I,ll hook you up to see the real stuf it is so fecking simple why can’t you get it, aan dido, baskerboy yes I will get in touch sorry I’m off out already busy busy but I will return 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Mate wstop tasking shit please he thought he has lynx on his land but after you investigated it was fox sand badger just wtf are you on, your mate either saw or he never saw a lynx, he didn’t just find a dead bird and think oh that was a lynx things don’t work like that do they, now please just try to listen to the part we’re rick says I,ve shown you some of the better pics in the green room but cant on air, so as I keep saying just come down and I,ll hook you up to see the real stuf it is so fecking simple why can’t you get it, aan dido, baskerboy yes I will get in touch sorry I’m off out already busy busy but I will return 

This is why few, if any, have time for your rantings!!!!!    You just fly off, READ what I said...thought he found Lynx (not really BIG Cats, but lets run with it) evidence.... LYNX EVIDENCE..he found a deer carcass and thought Lynx had killed it, I never said he saw a Lynx!!!!

Edited by Deker
  • Like 1