Just intrigued really we have one round our way sells coke never done a days work in his life you know the type at the gym every day moncler this stone island that Rolex watch and expensive chains how do they get away with it? ?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With some clever managing of my time today managed to slip away from work and get a hair cut and beard trim at a Turkish "style" barber, got the car looking spotless at a hand car wash and have just o

makes them retards all sniffing pure 2 lines they stuck there silent paranoid stuttering i couldn’t think a nothing worse lol

Touts

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Just intrigued really we have one round our way sells coke never done a days work in his life you know the type at the gym every day moncler this stone island that Rolex watch and expensive chains how do they get away with it? ?

Touts

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Because the coppers are to busy visiting people who may have hurt someone's feeling online, or painting f***ing rainbows on everything. 

I can only speak of South Yorkshire police and what appears to be a turning of the blind eye the amount of drugs that seem available and a few gangs who never seem to get there collar felt. I know one muppet in Rotherham recently was pulled by the police for using his phone wile driving and the coppers smelt skunk then went on to find 40 grands worth of coke. 

23 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

It was rumoured he was a grass 

Nowadays mate the only. way people are still shifting large amounts of money is through cash businesses like hand car washes burger vans etc anyone else is either just on borrowed time or telling tells it’s that simple the easy money days are over ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

Ask him,he might be a .COM entrepreneur,you just never know,gym gossip might be wrong about his chosen path in life.

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Nowadays mate the only. way people are still shifting large amounts of money is through cash businesses like hand car washes burger vans etc anyone else is either just on borrowed time or telling tells it’s that simple the easy money days are over ?

You would be surprised where money gets washed nowadays mate, The usual car washes, Nail bars, Turkish style barbers but then there's the pubs and clubs along with café and restaurant's, anywhere people pay in cash as well as card. 

27 minutes ago, Greyman said:

f**k me ,we agree on something .Was a time I could do 20 g a month  in cash now I’m lucky to see 1 .Nobody wants to pay notes but everybody wants a cash price lol.

Ill add 20% to a cash price anyway to cover my arse should they get cute and want a bit off for  notes .

How you fixed for week Friday plastering a ceiling for notes Paul .Got  to worth say £120 just to get you up here lol.