• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a rough time of it, they took me down to theatre, had the op then next thing I new it was the next day I woke up in there recovery ward , I had an internal bleed f**k me lads I was in. agony with

Dont have a clue but wish him or anyone going through tough times the best of luck and gods guidance 

I'm.in.lads 

2 minutes ago, dodger said:

Yes indeed

Seems like a long time now, how long do these things usually take sandy or anyone in the know?

Dont have a clue but wish him or anyone going through tough times the best of luck and gods guidance 

• Like 6

Had a rough time of it, they took me down to theatre, had the op then next thing I new it was the next day I woke up in there recovery ward , I had an internal bleed f**k me lads I was in. agony with the bleed in my neck I had to have another op to stop the bleeding, I'm still in the chelmer ward at Basildon hospital, I was warned about the risk of bleeding, but the surgeon says it was very rare,    they blame the bleed on a tablet I have to take clopydogrel,  I'm.absolutely drained ,but boy are there so I'll folks here it's upsetting I couldn't even empty my bladder after the op, but I'm.pissing like a goodun now 

• Like 9
4 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

I'm sat on a chair side of my bed, they have just brought in a bloke riddled with cancer, his wife has just arrived, it's heartbreaking to see 

Always count your blessings mate,your still in the fight as long as you keep positive.

• Like 2