Big cats?? No big deal

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't EVER let the truth get in the way of a great drama lol...I thought it was a fat husky 

You should start a thread. ....you seem to be in the know with these things...I hear there are a few cougars round the Mersey 

No new evidence because we are not allowed to discuss it because you chose to ban the subject and not the same person that chooses to derail it every time some one has anything to say, which is rather

Posted Images

Havnt read the article but if it’s being kept locked up in an enclosure it’s probably a lot more than 10% . I give deer heads to a couple of lads who have wolf dogs and the % wolf denotes it’s category .One lad has F1 hybrids the other has a mix of wolf ,hybrids and full malamute .

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Havnt read the article but if it’s being kept locked up in an enclosure it’s probably a lot more than 10% . I give deer heads to a couple of lads who have wolf dogs and the % wolf denotes it’s category .One lad has F1 hybrids the other has a mix of wolf ,hybrids and full malamute .

They say it's a Czech Wolfdog which is an actual dog breed with a tiny amount of wolf blood way back in it's breeding not a wolf hybrid, totally legal to own with no restrictions or licencing unlike actual hybrids.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BGD said:

They say it's a Czech Wolfdog which is an actual dog breed with a tiny amount of wolf blood way back in it's breeding not a wolf hybrid, totally legal to own with no restrictions or licencing unlike actual hybrids.

Ah I see mate ,fake news then ,lol.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, BGD said:

Those Czech Wolfdogs have less than 10% wolf blood in them :laugh: The wolf is so diluted they're just like any other breed in reality.

Don't EVER let the truth get in the way of a great drama lol...I thought it was a fat husky 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Astanley said:

But now that you've mentioned big cats ,,anyone got any thoughts ?

You should start a thread. ....you seem to be in the know with these things...I hear there are a few cougars round the Mersey 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
14 hours ago, paulus said:

Yes No new evidence, no topic. 

No new evidence because we are not allowed to discuss it because you chose to ban the subject and not the same person that chooses to derail it every time some one has anything to say, which is rather sad as many do/ did just enjoy the subject but we’re not allowed to talk 

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • paulus locked this topic