Seizer/collapse

Bit embarrassing but I ended up in hospital on Monday, at the time I only became conscious when the ambulance pulled up to the hospital and the paramedics told me that I'd collapsed n had some sort of seizer at the train station, I was shocked to say the leased as I don't remember falling down or the time that I would've been on the floor n the time for the ambulance to come n then put me in the ambulance it's all a blank, I'm home now but every part of me aches aswell as a 2 inch gash on my head n gotta say I feel mentally out of sorts

I'm just wondering if anyone has been though anything similar?

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit embarrassing but I ended up in hospital on Monday, at the time I only became conscious when the ambulance pulled up to the hospital and the paramedics told me that I'd collapsed n had some sort of

Anything to do with the recent heat wave ? It can take you by suprise if you are out and active and don’t take enough fluids and keep hydrated.  Take care mate! Cheers.

I didn't realise some wanted this section banned that's ludicrous imo as it has a constant traffic plus a real community better than any Facebook page n still going strong after 20 years so I'm surpri

Posted Images

My 22 year old grandson has them now and again busted all his face up last time and the coppers once brought him home after having a fit and they thought he had been on drug's till his mother told them he has a medical condition. I hope you get it sorted and it was just one off it must have shit you up a bit. 

14 minutes ago, dodger said:

Bit embarrassing but I ended up in hospital on Monday, at the time I only became conscious when the ambulance pulled up to the hospital and the paramedics told me that I'd collapsed n had some sort of seizer at the train station, I was shocked to say the leased as I don't remember falling down or the time that I would've been on the floor n the time for the ambulance to come n then put me in the ambulance it's all a blank, I'm home now but every part of me aches aswell as a 2 inch gash on my head n gotta say I feel mentally out of sorts

I'm just wondering if anyone has been though anything similar?

Anything to do with the recent heat wave ?

It can take you by suprise if you are out and active and don’t take enough fluids and keep hydrated. 
Take care mate!

Cheers.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

My 22 year old grandson has them now and again busted all his face up last time and the coppers once brought him home after having a fit and they thought he had been on drug's till his mother told them he has a medical condition. I hope you get it sorted and it was just one off it must have shit you up a bit. 

Thanks mate right now I just feel like every part of me is sore n mentally I don't feel myself?

I'd actually been taking my boys back to London after them staying with me for the weekend but in that ambulance I didn't know we're I was what I was doing or what day it was really strange, as I was lay in the hospital bed throught the day things bit by but started to come back to me..

Thanks for sharing about your grandson that is young to be going through that do you know what he was diagnosed with?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Anything to do with the recent heat wave ?

It can take you by suprise if you are out and active and don’t take enough fluids and keep hydrated. 
Take care mate!

Cheers.

I honestly have no clue mate, the paramedics said that I was convulsing frothing at my mouth n someone stopped me choking on my tongue but I don't remember any of it so strange..

1 minute ago, dodger said:

I honestly have no clue mate, the paramedics said that I was convulsing frothing at my mouth n someone stopped me choking on my tongue but I don't remember any of it so strange..

Sorry to hear that dodger,lucky there was people about to help you,what did the hospital say?

I also have some sort of syncope,dont know whats causing it yet tho i didnt fit or convulse i just woke up after a couple of mins,scary stuff just dropping like that hope you get sorted.

Have you been tested for epilepsy Dodger?Health is wealth,how old are you if you don't mind me asking? Do you eat healthy and exercise?Hope all is well in the future and it was just a one off. 

22 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Sorry to hear that dodger,lucky there was people about to help you,what did the hospital say?

I also have some sort of syncope,dont know whats causing it yet tho i didnt fit or convulse i just woke up after a couple of mins,scary stuff just dropping like that hope you get sorted.

Tell you what mate I wasn't impressed with the hospital fair enough they was busy but I must have pisses myself during whatever it is that happened n I told them multiple times but had to lay in bed with wet shorts for hours before they brought n let me take them off n put a gown on..

10 minutes ago, mackem said:

Have you been tested for epilepsy Dodger?Health is wealth,how old are you if you don't mind me asking? Do you eat healthy and exercise?Hope all is well in the future and it was just a one off. 

I'm 43 mate n no unfortunately I don't eat aswell as I should..

• Sad 1