sadiq khan, London needs more immigrants

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

100%... can't vote Conservatives or Labour and then whinge about problems caused by YOUR government.  It's funny watching lads post on the Boris thread like he was some kind of saviour and hard d

Posted Images

Imagine 50 years ago having a Muslim as mayor for London and coming out with shite like this. When you here folk saying the uk will eventually be a Muslim country if we keep letting fekers like Khan dictate it will be sooner than later. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

Imagine 50 years ago having a Muslim as mayor for London and coming out with shite like this. When you here folk saying the uk will eventually be a Muslim country if we keep letting fekers like Khan dictate it will be sooner than later. 

thing is whites are the minority now in london when that happens c**ts like khan get in london is finished there will never be a white man as mayor again 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

You all marched with the edl and now help and contribute to Patriotic Alternative I take it? 

Shit or get off the toilet 

100%... can't vote Conservatives or Labour and then whinge about problems caused by YOUR government. 

It's funny watching lads post on the Boris thread like he was some kind of saviour and hard done by. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
4 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Suck it up it’s going to happen 

It’s happening in front of our eyes if we go into the city on a daily basis,if you don’t see it then it’s out of sight out of mind,brits are being displaced,I see it unfolding daily.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I think it will be aswell 

4 hours ago, mackem said:

It’s happening in front of our eyes if we go into the city on a daily basis,if you don’t see it then it’s out of sight out of mind,brits are being displaced,I see it unfolding daily.

My ex moved to London with my kids and although I prefer to Japan as that's were she wants and tried to take them London is an eye opener for me I don't like it at all 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
10 hours ago, dodger said:

My ex moved to London with my kids and although I prefer to Japan as that's were she wants and tried to take them London is an eye opener for me I don't like it at all 

They would of been better off in Japan. No mass immigration, over run with deer and a shortage of hunters (genuinely). Would of been rubbish for you when they were young and you missed em but imagine the visits and invites in years to come.

I'm trying to convince my eldest to go when he leaves college. They are desperate for English teachers as well 

• Like 3
19 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

You all marched with the edl and now help and contribute to Patriotic Alternative I take it? 

Shit or get off the toilet 

I’ll bet 3/4 reading  this will never of heard of Patriotic alternative mate .Look us up on the net lads and join .

• Like 3