our keeper from working lines

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is kager eight weeks old full of confidence and very vocal,the other pictures his mum and dad thanks for looking

kager nine mths old on the 6th jan thanks for looking

Whys anyone worried.. theyre his mutts and he's happy with them. I'd only be worried what the parents are , age what graft there doing ect if I was buying one. Offering people out to try and

Posted Images

On 22/11/2023 at 15:30, mr moocher said:

had cain here for the day kagers brother,im thinking of mating him to my bulldog bitch next year shes in the pictures above thanks for looking

thumbnail_image0 (46).jpg

Sorry , isn’t that a 7 month old pup ? Or am I reading that wrong . 

so next year it would be 18month ? 

• Like 2

im putting him over a 65 pound scott bitch theres no chance of that nothing bully about them anyway standard bullys arnt illegal or micro bullys,they will ban all big dogs if they get their way their wankers,you want to get on instagram theres some nice physcho lines of staff on there best ones are in brazil still tested

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mr moocher said:

he will be tested first then mated when hes 18mth old

You can say tested and say that all you want , I don’t know you or the dogs you keep other than what you post , but in other realms of dog work , 18 month is one winter of work however it’s put .

just my thoughts , you may see the dogs differently as they are yours , good luck 🤞 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You can say tested and say that all you want , I don’t know you or the dogs you keep other than what you post , but in other realms of dog work , 18 month is one winter of work however it’s put .

just my thoughts , you may see the dogs differently as they are yours , good luck 🤞 

Wouldn't even say one winter of work.Bulldogs and mastiffs aren't even physically mature enough let alone mentally mature enough to start getting proper work so nothing like mature enough to be called tested.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Wouldn't even say one winter of work.Bulldogs and mastiffs aren't even physically mature enough let alone mentally mature enough to start getting proper work so nothing like mature enough to be called tested.

i dont know what type of bulldogs youve had but if they cant do a job by 12 mth let alone 18 i wouldnot even feed them im not talking about a useless bandog,and mine are worked all year round but you do think your some sort of bulldog guru but clearly youve probally never owned a good dog thanks for the advice but you can stick it

Plenty of working gundog, terrier/lurcher men,that regularly take litters from dogs and bitches with a couple of 'outings' under their belts...the old 'use it before its lost bollocks ' or 'it will calm them down'...the same sorts are all over other social media sites peddling them xl bullies and lots of other shit... loads of members on here are at it,but folks are stuck so far up their arses...its all good mind😂...if you aint getting 'one' why should it bother you? Most be happy to take a pup from a 'name' with certain blood,that does 'Exactly' the same, people in glass houses and that...

• Like 3
Just now, mr moocher said:

i dont know what type of bulldogs youve had but if they cant do a job by 12 mth let alone 18 i wouldnot even feed them im not talking about a useless bandog,and mine are worked all year round but you do think your some sort of bulldog guru but clearly youve probally never owned a good dog thanks for the advice but you can stick it

Suppose it depends on what you call work or tested.And I wasnt offering you advice,Wouldn't waste my time on someone who breeds off something that aint even finished growing

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Plenty of working gundog, terrier/lurcher men,that regularly take litters from dogs and bitches with a couple of 'outings' under their belts...the old 'use it before its lost bollocks ' or 'it will calm them down'...the same sorts are all over other social media sites peddling them xl bullies and lots of other shit... loads of members on here are at it,but folks are stuck so far up their arses...its all good mind😂...if you aint getting 'one' why should it bother you? Most be happy to take a pup from a 'name' with certain blood,that does 'Exactly' the same, people in glass houses and that...

There's a " real deal " terrierman not a million miles from you making a living flogging designer mongrels and lapdogs🤣

1 minute ago, keepdiggin said:

Ed Reid before he passed went to breeding French bulldogs. 

some nice English bull terriers being worked in France, USA and Australia! Anyone seen them ingles type work?

Ed was always a peddler right from the get go.

6 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Ed Reid before he passed went to breeding French bulldogs. 

some nice English bull terriers being worked in France, USA and Australia! Anyone seen them ingles type work?

I know a couple of lads over here using English on the boar to good effect 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1