• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its nothing to do withem being f1 or 2nd 3rd or 4th crosses.Its down to them being bred from shit quality animals in the first place.If defects are showing in the second cross they were there in the f

Why would your average pet owner want a collie greyhound?lets face it The cockerpoos are half cocker so its probably down to the owners being lazy c**ts like a lot of pet owners are and not exercising

Friend of mine paid $6,000 for the little brown crossbreed,imported it from Taiwan or Korea (can’t remember which now)into the states,he wants another and is waiting for a litter coming up the “breede

Posted Images

Just now, Councilestatekid said:

Think we've settled well at the min on a chocolate first cross labradoodle lab to miniature poodle mother looks spot on with all relevant papers and sire has all papers aswel not daft money so hopefully get sorted if all goes well

When you say papers what papers do you mean?

16 minutes ago, downsouth said:

When you say papers what papers do you mean?

Both peds then said is it csm hips elbows ears and eyes off top off my head I was half listening when Mrs was talking mothers a working lab father miniature poodle got to lab by accident they was honest about it as they was going to take a litter from bitch next year to there lab dog why there sensible money 

• Like 1

If the none shedding thing is a factor thought about a Bedlington? Not the mythical working strains but common or garden KC stuff. Several inherent health problems of course, par for the course with KC breeds, but have known a few scatter bred pet stuff far removed from the show wining lines over the years that were healthy happy dogs with stable temperaments.

12 hours ago, eastcoast said:

If the none shedding thing is a factor thought about a Bedlington? Not the mythical working strains but common or garden KC stuff. Several inherent health problems of course, par for the course with KC breeds, but have known a few scatter bred pet stuff far removed from the show wining lines over the years that were healthy happy dogs with stable temperaments.

The non shedding is a big factor really as my lab is a hairy shedding beast that just leaves hair everywhere even if you brush past him you get covered .and with the nephew not being mobile we just keep 1 room dog free but a friend has a little poodle not like the toy type like a little hairy terrier that doesn't shed and he loves the interaction 

15 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Has to be the lowest the forums sunk ! 

Must admit im surprised the chap didnt get hammered ?

Thank gawd my ol woman isnt a dog lover i think id have divorced her if she'd insisted on one of them designer things !

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Must admit im surprised the chap didnt get hammered ?

Thank gawd my ol woman isnt a dog lover i think id have divorced her if she'd insisted on one of them designer things !

did she  like your  bulldogs  Gnash ?  i know from my own  experience  with our old line staffs, and apbt  they norm good with people/ kids , ok dog aggressive , but that in there genes , but with that power grit in them, you got to know what your doing with them  deff.! 

27 minutes ago, bird said:

did she  like your  bulldogs  Gnash ?  i know from my own  experience  with our old line staffs, and apbt  they norm good with people/ kids , ok dog aggressive , but that in there genes , but with that power grit in them, you got to know what your doing with them  deff.! 

I wasnt with her when i was active with bulldogs mate our little Stafford shes ok with,not a dog lover but they get on fine...... i did have an ex back then who was really good with the bulldogs,thought nothing of sitting up all night helping doctor a dog etc but as you say its a lot of drive,power and tenacity and i never liked the responsibility of having many people around them.

21 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

Think we've settled well at the min on a chocolate first cross labradoodle lab to miniature poodle mother looks spot on with all relevant papers and sire has all papers aswel not daft money so hopefully get sorted if all goes well

FFS what you need is to get a fecking grip, neck a man the fcuk up pill and tell your misses you ain't getting a piece of shit dog. There a fecking joke of a mix and are meant to catch fuckwits with to much money, mouthy little rat bags and you know your'll look a right dickhead walking down the street just like all the other dickheads who have one or two or fecking ten of the poxy things.. Well i think i sort of covered what were all thinking but not saying and the very best of luck with your waste of space in the canine world..:victory:

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, fireman said:

FFS what you need is to get a fecking grip, neck a man the fcuk up pill and tell your misses you ain't getting a piece of shit dog. There a fecking joke of a mix and are meant to catch fuckwits with to much money, mouthy little rat bags and you know your'll look a right dickhead walking down the street just like all the other dickheads who have one or two or fecking ten of the poxy things.. Well i think i sort of covered what were all thinking but not saying and the very best of luck with your waste of space in the canine world..:victory:

? someone had to do it !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, fireman said:

If it was about a designer dog and wanted to spunk aload of cash I'd get a frenchie. The Mrs has never asked for a dog before and the dog won't be a yappy thing wunt av it be trained like any other dog I've had and if it fetches her and the nephew a bit of happiness I'm all for it and mite look like a dickhead walking down the street with it but sure it beats being a dickhead the rest of the time 

I would never tell anyone what type of dog to have….. it’s their choice and their money.

BUT I would advise against buying one of these designer mongrels for outrageous money.

It only encourages and supports the puppy farmers and peddlers.

Cheers.

28 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

If it was about a designer dog and wanted to spunk aload of cash I'd get a frenchie. The Mrs has never asked for a dog before and the dog won't be a yappy thing wunt av it be trained like any other dog I've had and if it fetches her and the nephew a bit of happiness I'm all for it and mite look like a dickhead walking down the street with it but sure it beats being a dickhead the rest of the time 

Them frenchies have fell in price drastically and loads of people are offloading their young breeding stock too since the arse started dropping out of the market.

• Like 1