There was about 100000 deaths from drug overdose in one year in the US . The majority of these deaths were from fentanyl . It is only a matter of time before Fentanyl becomes a  major problem  in Britain and Ireland . 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not zombies Eddie, but human beings, i for one won't judge a person , I've never walked in there shoes , my heart goes out to them

Never really understood the whole furore over drugs if grown adults want to ruin their lives thats up to them....selling drugs to kids is a c**ts turn out but as an adult human being you choose your o

china earning ruining the usa only hundred odd years ago britain ruined and pillaged china with opium took al there gold  the cia started the crack epidemic in 80s selling the f****r in the ghett

Posted Images

Just now, paul sr said:

There was about 100000 deaths from drug overdose in one year in the US . The majority of these deaths were from fentanyl . It is only a matter of time before Fentanyl becomes a  major problem  in Britain and Ireland . 

I chatted with a couple of fentanyl addicts earlier this year in LA,they call them zombies,Mexico is churning it out with precursors from China and shipping it north.

9 minutes ago, paul sr said:

already had it bad here were i am plenty of the shit has  it in 

2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

It's something I have never heard of I also thought heroine had gone out of fashion these days amongst the younger generations. I believe the authorities could put a stop to it if they put the resources in to it. 

If they wanted to ! More that die the better ,such a classic 1950s quote ," if the Authorities could put a stop to it !" They're no doubt behind it ,devious filth they are ! 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Not zombies Eddie, but human beings, i for one won't judge a person , I've never walked in there shoes , my heart goes out to them

Not judging them at all. Just scary to see it, that's all. Hard to believe it's that bad.

10 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Not judging them at all. Just scary to see it, that's all. Hard to believe it's that bad.

Suppose I worded that wrong Eddie, I wasn't judging you, so my apologies, I've walked amongst people like this, it's awful., 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

It's something I have never heard of I also thought heroine had gone out of fashion these days amongst the younger generations. I believe the authorities could put a stop to it if they put the resources in to it. 

Delusional or naive? 

The amount of things coming into the country, lorries, cars, containers, flights, drug dealing probably one of the biggest industries in the world. 

Huge drug just just the other week so many tons of coke and they prob just write it off as an operating cost.