Whippets and frustration yips

4 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Took one lurcher back to hull again it was a struggle lol ? 

E7363A18-BEF1-459A-8203-5A9703811732.jpeg

it’s like shooting fish in a barrel mate id be off out on to the land looking for a real run after ten lol

next time your up this is ay drop me a pm and we can see if what you run can take a real un out 

• Like 1

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Non ped bitch pup 9 month

Try Work him on his own ,dogs can act hella crackish when there in competition wi another dog ,get over hyped up and that ,worth a go

A pair of Aussie whippets I was out with some years ago; Mally's Vixen, the best working pedigree whippet I've seen in the UK; Cheers.  

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

it’s like shooting fish in a barrel mate id be off out on to the land looking for a real run after ten lol

next time your up this is ay drop me a pm and we can see if what you run can take a real un out 

Fair play pal you are always offering days out 

5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

So what your saying is all other dog work is inferior to what you chase lololol  with your ultra superior dogs. Ok 

29 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

So what you’re saying is all other dog work is inferior to what you chase lololol  with your ultra superior dogs. Ok 

no  it’s enjoyable a bit a rabbiting 

but good dogs are ten a penny 

• Haha 1

plenty a spots im good with farmers 

this is what i’m saying gl and his whippets only ever run shite hares 

when you have keepered  land no one can get on until the keeper lets him on at certain times of the year don’t hold the strong hares that are run and  lamped none stop 

plus its grass land good going soft hares the whippet will stop the odd one 

you throw that whippet behind a strong un on bottomless land that has seen a dog it’s getting pulled about until it collapses them strong hares love to take the piss out of a dog don’t look for cover just head straight out into the open 

no offence gl just educating the lads i’m a change me name to lol the head master 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, mC HULL said:

when you have keepered  land no one can get on until the keeper lets him on at certain times of the year don’t hold the strong hares that are run and  lamped none stop 

you throw that whippet behind a strong un on bottomless land that has seen a dog it’s getting pulled about until it collapses them strong hares love to take the piss out of a dog don’t look for cover just head straight out into the open 

no offence gl just educating the lads i’m a change me name to lol the head master 

You keep singing Tina !! ?

92ABEE6C-CF14-4CBB-96D8-840B83118A44.png

• Haha 3
On 12/04/2023 at 16:43, Black neck said:

I may of told this yarn before I call it the tale o the kamikaze cat ,well it were a bit ago now so I can tell it without fear of repercussions from folk clad in homemade hemp garments and smelling of bullrush roots ,I had bin mooching about had 3 lurchers and a terrier on leads when I was accosted by 2 ittinerants they regaled me wi tales of there hunting prowess and I nodded abit just then a ginger cat appeared in the opposite driveway and as quick as I dragged the dogs away it kep on coming and leaped the last few yards and got stuck into the nearest dog ,well within seconds the cat had doubled in length and had started 2 tek on an particular odd shape ,as it happened my 2 white hunters knew Exactly what 2 do and started running about waving the arms round and making the same short of noise as that wattsap your mates always send u that  cuts into some bird having some sort of sexual seizure 

Right game it were

Alas this was a tale of wow

• Like 1
15 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Talking of hares I was out yesterday and counted over 20 in first 40 mins of being out .

• Like 1
16 hours ago, mC HULL said:

no  it’s enjoyable a bit a rabbiting 

but good dogs are ten a penny 

But they still make your slugs look useless on rabbits, plus yours eat more and have zero recall. In fact my terriers would catch more rabbits in their usual haunts and have better recall and that's saying something ?.

• Haha 4
17 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Hull your right there mate I can take people places round where them hares will make your dog look like a 1 legged hoss real demons in the pit 

1 hour ago, Aussie Whip said:

But they still make your slugs look useless on rabbits, plus yours eat more and have zero recall. In fact my terriers would catch more rabbits in their usual haunts and have better recall and that's saying something ?.

lol if a rabbit was making my dog look useless it would get the one way trip ffs a whippet can catch em