lost a finger nail

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Good luck Keith  hopefully nothing ?

cheers pal, what it entails is a full body scan to see if the melanoma on my finger tip, has spread elsewhere , then the results will be sent of to the plastic surgery dept, at broomfield hospital, chelmsford to determine what needs to be done, but ive already been informed, i am to lose half my finger,    anyway, thanks lads 

• Like 4

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well off i go for my scan, with a finger thicker than my fekin wrist, also a lymph node check, then on the 3rd may, my birthday, how ironic is that eh, i have to undergo  a fitness check up the hospit

just got back from a fifty    mile round trip to the hospital,  passed my fitness test wi flying colours, so my operation is to go ahead,   

Hey up Francie, im feeling just fine mate, bo probs whatsoever, ive had a biopsy on my finger and been diagnosed wi melanoma, but ive havent any symptons ,     fingers crossed eh lol , thanks fer aski

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Been told nothing to eat for 6 hrs prior to the scan, so im getting stuck in now , i cant go six fekin hrs, i will pass out 

You’ll be fine mate they just run you through a big hoop much less claustrophobic than mra keep your pecker up ?

8 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Hope everything goes well keith.

Isnt it funny how these scan works,some type of dye mixed with glucose/sugar yet they dont tell cancer patients to stop all sugar?

yes im aware of that francie, they inject you with some kind of dye, then i have to wait 1 hr for the dye to get into my system, then have the scan, then on the 2nd of may, i have to undergo a fitness test to see if im fit enough for the operation, 

thanks lads 

Edited by iworkwhippets
Just now, iworkwhippets said:

yes im aware of that francie, they inject you with some kind of dye, then i have to wait 1 hr for the dye to get into my system, then have the scan, then on the 2nd of may, i have to undergo a fitness test to see if im fit enough for the operation, 

How fit are you these days keith?

im all in mate, its the stroke i had after losing ruth, i nursed her for nearly 2 years before she passed, and it took its toll on me, thats why im worried if i dont pass the fitness test, what will happen to me, sorry for being a miserable git, but im worried

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

just had a phone cal from colchester hospital, my appointment has been cancelled,   reason given, some problem with the  dye im supposed to be injected with, new appointment, next wednesday 

And this is what’s wrong with our health system cancelled at the last minute it’s obvious you have been really anxious about this and no doubt wanted it out the way and so it all starts again till Wednesday can’t be good for people worrying like that,always a positive though Keith go and get a full English down your neck lol….

• Like 1

been awake most of the night mate worrying about things, i cant help being the way i am, im a born worrier, i was all geared up for the appointment, they told me eat nowt fer 9 hrs afore the scan, im peggin out her i like my grub, but ive got two frying pans on the go t the moment, f**k it, cheers pal,  

• Like 2